Chapter 29

Answer: Jada

Dedicated to my amazing cousins who are always supporting me with my writing.

And also to every single person who is reading this. Thank you so much for giving this book a chance, for voting and commenting. I honestly can't believe this book got a million reads. I remember when I first got a thousand, I was so grateful for that, never mind ONE MILLION! Ahha anyways, thank you and enjoy!

P.S I suck at writing fight scenes. I apologize in advance.

"The greatest fear in the world is the opinions of others, and the moment you are unafraid of the crowd, you are no longer a sheep; you become a lion. A great roar arises in your heart, the roar of freedom"

Chapter 29

But there was something else. I'm no expert on voices, but there was something odd about this woman.

There was a hunger in her. That's what I feared the most, the question that popped up next in my mind.

A hunger for what?

Before I can bethink more on the thought, she speaks once more.

"He's here."

* * *

"Hunter, so nice of you to join us. I was worried you were going to be a no show. I guess you're not as heartless as they say."

Someone walked around me, stepping on my fingers on the way.

Biting my lip, I stop the scream that wants to escape my mouth.

"Ops, My bad. Wouldn't want to hurt your little mate over here." The fear in me heightened when I couldn't hear a reaction from Hunter.

Tugging at my wrists, I try to free my hands. My fingers aching badly.

"On second thought, what's a few broken bones?" A yelp escaped my mouth as the woman squeezes my injured fingers.

"Stop." Hunter's alpha command made the woman freeze, the pressure of her hand still on mine.

All at once, the pressure was gone. A loud chilling laugh escaped from the woman's mouth. If it wasn't for the initial shock of what's going on, I would be sobbing right now.

The realist in me kept chanting, 'You're going to die, you're going to die!'