Another Author's Note - For All of My Fans

I should hope that all my fans read this, and not just for those of TPC. 

Well my darlings, I've come back for a moment to speak to you. 

First off, I have to apologize. I apologize because of my lack of attention to you, for not giving you the appreciation you deserve. You deserve so much, my loverlies, and I feel horrible that you give me so much and I give barely anything in return. I apologize for not thanking my new fans, which have reached almost 650 wonderful people who take the time to enjoy my work. 650 beautiful, marvelous people who deserve all the praise but are not given it, and for that, I am deeply sorry. I am sorry for not replying to every comment, for not acknowledging your kind words and suggestions. I promise you loverlies, I do see them, every one, and just because I may not reply does not mean I don't thank you to the moon and back. 

I also need to apologize for the fact that I'm barely on Wattpad anymore. I've taken what I like to call an 'extreme hiatus' from writing, but really, it's just me being horribly lazy. Of course, I'm not saying that I'm sitting around doing nothing, I'm in a play at my school and I'm trying to make honors, but the free time I do have I don't seem to spend writing, which I know is what I should be doing. I wrote The Pregnancy Club during the summer, mostly, and the same goes for the majority of my other works. Summer seems to be a time when I finally get into the pattern of writing, yet as soon as September begins I completely abandon all thought, and that's wrong. It's wrong of me to leave you when you expect more from me, and I couldn't be more sorry. I wish I could give you everything you rightfully deserve to have.

I mean, you deserve the world, and I would give it to you in a heartbeat. 

Secondly, I must apologize again for the countless inaccuracies in this story. I wrote this story about two years ago, and I'm no more experienced in pregnancy now than I was then. So yes, there will for sure be mistakes thrown about the chapters of this story, and I apologize for them. Trust me, I am horribly embarrassed by this story, and I am baffled at all of you aren't screaming at me to take it down. It's amazing that you can see through my mistakes and enjoy this anyways, even if, in my opinion, the writing is truly not very good. 

In addition to that, any themes of Christianity that I might have touched in this story could have been innacurate as well, and I apologize if they have offended any of you. I truly meant nothing by it, and I take all the blame for my ignorant thirteen year-old self. 

Finally, I would like to make another long, sappy thank you. For I may try to thank you all individually, but I never bothered to thank you all as whole. To every person who reads, votes, comments and becomes a fan, I thank you. It may seem like a trivial click of a mouse, but it means so much more to me. By doing something that seems trivial, you have added one reason for me to have confidence in myself. You have given me one thing to feel good about. One accomplishment. And the more I receive these gifts, the more I feel good about myself, and suddenly you've started this massive mission to make Isabelle feel wonderful, and you've succeeded my loverlies, and you've done so well. You've given me more than I could ever ask for, and I'm beyond grateful, even though I don't show it the way I should. 

So, this is another one of my sappy appreciation speeches. I probably sound like a broken record by now. 

I love you will all my heart, my dear fans. Wattpad is almost like another home to me now, even though I've practically abandoned my writing. 

However, my darlings, remember the word 'someday', for it is one of my favourite words. 'Someday', holds hope, a promise for a good future. And I intend to have a good future, loverlies. 

If I can greedily ask of you for one thing, my loverlies, is to not give up on me. For I will never, ever, give up on you.

All my love, 

Isabelle