The unexpected happened....

It has been 6 months since George proposed to me. Just 3 more months then me and George will be married, also just 2 weeks till I have our first baby. Now, we have George's dad Dominic AKA Papa Shelley helping us plan the wedding. We have sorted everything apart from the after party. Dominic is planning the party.

Me, George, JJ, Jaymi, Josh and Dominic were sitting in the kitchen, planning the menus and after party. George was hugging me, Josh is trying to join in to, I love their friendship, its so cute.

"What about a club for the after party?" Jaymi said

"Or a nice fancy restaurant?" JJ said

"How about here?" Josh said.

"That's an idea, don't you thing babe?" George said hugging me tighter.

"An amazing idea!" I exclaimed

"Right then, after party sorted, that's it, just the suits and my beautiful girls dress" He said, and kissed me on the cheek.

"Im getting my dress after the baby is here, when will you get the suits?" i asked

"Tomorrow" he said, turning me around to look into my eyes. "I love you, nothing can every change that you know that?"

"of course I do, nothing will make me stop loving you, nothing at all" I said, staring at his lips.

He giggled and kissed me. Everyone else left the room.

"Just 2 weeks, we will be a family George!" I said.

"I cant wait!" he exclaimed.

"me too" I whispered and buried my face into his chest.

"lets go in the room with everyone else shall we?" he asked

"yeah" I said quietly.

"are you ok?" George asked.

"I don't know" I said, panting

"GUYS I THINK SHES HAVING THE BABY!!" George screamed, they all rushed into the kitchen to help me, they ran the ambulance and sent me to the hospital.