Kidnapped (ray ray love story)

Kate POV

Kate: dad I hate it here!

Daddy: baby you never even been here so stop your complaining.

Kate: ugh! (Throws the boxes on the floor)

Daddy: get to know the place Kate

Kate: whatever

Daddy: attitude. I'm not having it.

Kate: .....

Hi my name is Kate. I have moved 8 times in one year, because my dad is in the lawyer buisness and they keep moving the damn place! But my dad said this is the last time we are going to move. I have no friends what so ever because I have never had enough time to even speak to anyone. Tomorrow is the first day of my new school in Los Angeles, California. Whoopie!

Daddy: go finish unpacking Lindsey is coming over for dinner.

Kate: (rolls eyes and mumbles) the snobby bitch?

Daddy: what?

Kate: I said. Abercrombie & Fitch?

Daddy: okay?

Kate: never mind.

I went up to my room to finish packing for 3 hrs straight I finally finished and heard the doorbell ring. I ran out my room but my dad beat me to it. I looked him up and down and started to gag and cough.

Daddy: what? Don't like the smell?

Kate: no!

Daddy: well I want you to be nice. (Opens door) hey baby.

Lindsey: hey baby (kisses his lips)

I clenched my fists in and stormed to my room. My mother died at an early age she died from breast cancer, my dad doesn't even seem to care I heard their laughter from downstairs. I just trudged to the bathroom to wash my hair.

NEXT DAY!!!

I heard the alarm on my phone wake me up. I went to the bathroom to shower. I came out with my clothes already on. I checked the time it was 7:30. DAMN! School starts at 8:15

Lindsey drove me to school. Ugh. Every red light we had to stop at she would look at me and I would catch her she had a stank look on her face but when I caught her she would turn it into a smile. And for the 9th time I couldn't take it anymore.

Kate: WHAT!? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME FOR!?

Lindsey: (gasps) get out.

Kate: bitch please. You are going to drive me to school whether you like it or not.

Lindsey: (gasps again) YOU WILL NEVER TALK TO ME LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN! DO YOU HEAR ME!?

Kate: you ain't my mutha fuckin mama bitch (gets out the car)

Lindsey: get in the damn car now!!

Kate: nah I'm good.

I took out into a fast run thank god for track. I saw a huge school and gasped in amazement. I reached the front of the school and saw 4 boys on the hood of a Lamborghini. They all winked and one of them came to me.

??: wassup ma? You fine as hell! I'm Princeton. But you probably knew that?

Kate: Kate is my name thank you. And what kind of name is Princeton? No I don't know you.

Princeton: I'm from Mindless Behavior.

Kate: who is that!?

Princeton: you've never heard of us?