Bittersweet Farewell ~ (2/5)

Sorry I haven't updated in so long :(

A belated Valentines to everyone :)

Also, I recently started building up my Tumblr, so if any of you guys are on Tumblr follow me :)

My username is - bluejeanstrash.

Btw, I love you guys - readers, fans, voters. All of you.

BITTERSWEET FAREWELL:

LOUIS:

You glance at Louis silently the entire ride.

Last nights memories come rushing back to you - The screaming, fighting, tears.

You almost didn't come to drop him but he was leaving for 8 months, so you put aside your ego and got in the car.

'Lou, 5 minutes then we gotta leave' Paul informs.

'So, goodbye then' You wave, holding back tears.

'That's it then? All I get is a wave?' His voice shaky.

'Listen, I'm sorry about last night. This isn't how I want to say goodbye' He says, taking the first step.

You shake your head, realising how immature you're being.

'Me niether. I'm sorry. I'm going to miss you so much Lou' You say wrapping your arms around his waist, head against his chest.

'Me too' He whispers.

'Lou!' Niall shouts, signalling to him.

'I hate to go' His voice sad.

'Don't'

'If only. We'll be okay. We'll be fine..' He mutters, almost talking to himself.

'Lou!'

He arms wrap around you tighter than ever before.

'I love you Y/N'

'I love you'

He kisses you, a deep long kiss, reassuring you everything will be okay.

You trace your fingers across your lips, smiling to yourself as he waves goodbye.

HARRY:

'Are you excited?' You ask.

'Yeah, loads. It's going to be great. But..I don't want to leave you' His voice dropping.

He looks straight at you, eyes peering into yours.

'Oh, I'll be fine. You have a great time yeah?' You smile, looking away.

'Won't you miss me?' He asks, blurting out the question that's been on his mind.

You look at him, taken aback.

'Ofcourse I will. Why'd you ask?'

'It's just..you've been really hyper about me going on tour. Don't get me wrong, I love the support. But I just thought you'd be a bit emotional, considering it's for 8 months' He says sheepishly.

You hold his hand and walk closer.

'I'll miss you so much Harry. I just..didn't want to seem y'know, too clingy' You shrug.

'That's not clingy' He smiles, then stops.

His expression turns grim, eyebrows arched.

'Listen..while I'm away the papers will probably write rubbish about me cheating. I don't want you believing them, okay?' He squeezes your hand.

'Yeah' You smile, a bit unsure.

'And..one more thing'

'Yeah?'

'I love you'

Your eyes widen.

He'd never said that before.

'I love you' You kiss him, soft and sweet.

'Harry!'

He breaks away.

'Damn' He mutters.

You laugh, leaning in for another quick kiss.

'Goodbye' You hug him.

'Bye' He rocks you gently, kissing you on your head.