Prologue

Gracia Von Pitsburgh was about 16 when she died, she was talented ballerina among her age. But with talent came its enemies, Gracia was walking home from her dance studio in the blizzard, winter was always a struggle in Russia, but her mother had forgotten to come pick her up from dancing so she started to walk home in case she saw her mother along the way. She reached the bridge that crossed the river to get over to the suburban area, there at the foot of the bridge were a group of girls from her dance school.

They weren't nice to Gracia because she was a lot more advanced than them, The lead girl stepped out from the group and stood face to face with Gracia "Oh look, it's the anorexic dumbass" She taunted, tugging at Gracia's hair " Weak little suck up" she said pushing her toward the bridge, the other girls moved aside as the girl shoved her onto the bridge.

The girl then clawed Gracia across the face, her false nails left a nasty, deep gash on her cheek. Gracia started getting upset, not able to fend for herself the girl swung a punch at her, hitting her in the eye. Gracia took a step back toward the cobblestone rail of the bridge, and with one mighty shove the girl sent Gracia over the edge to her death in the cold currents below.

But Gracia awoke, not in the water though, she awoke in what looked like an abyss. She looked around when suddenly a dark figure arose from the floor.

"Gracia. You are dead, alas you are not able to be resurrected BUT I can allow you to to go back to the other world, You will still be dead, but you will be able to to pluck your murderers off the Earth one by one and send them to me, where they will meet their ultimate doom" The figure boomed,

Gracia nodded, her neck was snapped to the left, the gashes from the girl festered and turned deep red, the bruise that was marked along her eye was a deep purple, With a series of bone shivering cracks Gracia's head rose to its rightful place.

A blinding light started burning through her eyes and she was back standing on a bank that was almost a kilometre down from where she fell, she blinked her murky green eyes and started shuffling back up the bank.