Chapter 6

~Raven~

I saw my wife Sophie at the door and I seriously didn't know why she was there. She said "What the fuck are you doing here your my man not his. You are coming home now! So pack what ever shit you got in here and get outta here now."

"Hell Nah I ain't leaving Jamal. So how about you pack your shit and get out of my house."

****

~Jamal~

I stepped out the shower and heard arguing. I wrapped the towl around my waist, and walked towards the noise. I stayed behind the corner, Raven and his wife Sophie. They were arguing about me, and at the same time I felt myself blushing. I stepped out of my hiding place and came face to face with his stanky wife.

"Well look there yo bitch go now" She said. It took me everything in my damn body not to choke this little bitch. "Excuse me ma'am you have to leave the premises before I call 9-1-1" I said. She look at me like I was crazy with her mouth wide open. I was being dead ass serious right now. "Well excuse me then but last time I check. This is my man so run your little ass on some where" she said. "Bitch for your information you are trespassing on my premises and you need to leave. Oh and by the way he was with me last night not you, He was fucking me from the back and not you. So yes you little whore you are excuse." Sophie had her mouth all the way to the floor now and I was standing there like I run her ass. Then, She started talking shit "Bitch who are you calling a whore. Your fucking my man, and nobody gave you the right to touch him".

I stopped for a second, I thought to myself should I grabbed this by her throat and throw her into her car or just rip this bitch glue-in out. I was about to say something but Raven stoppes us both and said "Sophie I am tired of your bull shit. All you do is care about yourself. Plus I saw your ass cheating on me in our bedroom with your fucking brother James. That is fucking disgusting so you can keep that house but everything I bought for you. I want you to keep it in that damn house. Take this shit you bought out my house. Tonight I'm taking Jamal on a date, and you and I what we have are over".

Sophie looked like she was gonna break down but she said "If I can't have you then nobody can." She pulled out a 4.5 full size 9mm, and shot raven in the chest. Raven fell down in and curled up into a ball. I ran for the phone and called 9-1-1. I told them where I leave and what is going on. 25 minutes later police, and ambulance arrived.

I was crying when they put him on the stretcher, and while it was moving raven said "I love you Jamal". I said "I love you to", the lifted him up into the ambulance, I was right by his side holding his hand all the way until we got to the hospital.

They quickly rushed him into the ER (Emergency Room). Detective Banks came over and ask me a few questions about who shoot raven and how it all started. Then, he left Doctor Robinson came out and said

"Everything is all right we manage to get the bullet out. Luckily it didn't fracture that many bones except at few on the right of his rib. So if you wanna see him now you can". "Thank you so much" I said, and ran off to Raven room.

Sorry guys I forgot to put my little note here last night but I rushed this chapter. Anyways thanks for the votes, following me, and reading this book.

Toodles,

MissQueen