I Was Kidnapped By A Vampire During My Schools Lock Down (Completed)

You can find me on quizilla same story plus the sequel and my username is LastPower same title again... 

Chapter 1 

Life's a bitch, and then you die. 

It had been awhile now since dad had run away, leaving me with a crazy, alcoholic, chain smoking mom, and a druggy brother, with a bad temper. I could prove both. I know, it's not as bad as some people's problems, blah, blah, blah, but you deal with my brother, Steve.  

He seems to think of me as his personal toy, which sadly I guess I am. Even though we're siblings he treats me like his whore, and shows me off to his friends, very sickening. And now I couldn't eat anything that had already been opened, because I had been drugged 'on accident' by him only two weeks after dad left when I was fourteen and he was eighteen. I don't really want to know what happened, yet I do.  

Mom on the other hand was just a bundle of joy, not. And I bet I could blame her for some of my brothers' problems if not all, though my brother had been known to kill small animals, for a long, long time, and punched me when I saved the mouse he was torturing by lighting its tail on fire, sickening. But back to mom, I have a personal job from her! Ash tray! Or even better, depending on how you look at it, guest greeter! Meaning all the guy friends she has had, have either flirted, punched, smacked my ass, or something along those lines, obviously knowing my mom wouldn't give a damn! And she didn't though she did slap me once, when I didn't greet the person, knowing who it was, because he had been there before.  

Rob, ugh. She had not only slapped me but given me a slutty out fit I was supposed to wear for Rob, so he could 'enjoy my company' or rape me, but whatever floats the boat. Though knowing Rob he would tackle me if I wore a potato sack, though he hadn't yet raped me, I wasn't going to take my chances. So instead he just beats me up, pounding on my arms and stomach where I can easily hide the bruises, and he knows I can't and probably wouldn't defend myself. Rob. 

Daddy was my savior, though he wasn't Steve's dad, only mine, Steve liked him a lot too. After dad left everything changed my mom stopped taking her pills for her schizophrenia, and Steve let his asshole side show, but only to me, god I wished he had gotten a scholarship somewhere and wasn't always home. Daddy didn't make me pay the bills, didn't hit me, didn't rape me, and didn't do anything bad, ever, except he left. And only a week later my life changed forever. 

The first to become evil was Mom, smoking, drinking, and only a week without daddy. 

Then Steve hitting on me, then always coming into my room while I was sleeping (I woke up once) stroking my hair, then worse. But that wasn't bad for him, he turned bad when I turned him down, and I still keep suppressing that night, only two days after drugging me (though I guess that's pretty evil, but I woke up with him just sitting staring at me) I guess he didn't seem to remember we were siblings, but I did. 

But enough background info, this story begins the day my life shattered then reorganized itself into someone I've never been, someone well changed I guess. 

It was Monday, a school day. And sadly I was happy, the weekend had been long and troubling, to say the least, but at least it was over now. I loved Mondays, and hated Fridays. Going to school, and work were the only to things I could do to escape from home. 

"Morning Liz!" Screamed Andy in my ear so loud I refrained the urge to push him. 

"Hey Andy" I replied, "anything new?" I asked Andy, he has been my best friend since kindergarten, and yes he is only a friend and I would like to keep it that way, though I don't know about him. 

"Not really, how was the company, and the brother?" He asked with knowing eyes. 

I cringed not wanting to think about the day, he came over to pick me up and looked in the window to see my mom holding me with my arms secured, and my brother coming towards me an evil smile on his face, though I don't know what he was going to do, because Andy had started pounding on the door, my brother had turned away from me motioned for mom to let me go, and opened the door.