CH. 23 The funny grizzly and the cute koala (Extra)

So here comes chapter 23, dedicated to all Jasper's fans and fangirls and everyone enjoying it!

It's actually an extra, that I planned after seeing your reactions and reading your comments about chapter 20 and 21: thanks a lot!!!!!!

Let me know what you think of it, as usual, love your comments!

QUESTION: can anyone make a banner or Jasper and Dima together?? Pleeeeeaaassseeeeeee.....

Dedicated in particular to JudgejeanofallGums, hope you'll enjoy the chapter :-))

On the right a banner of Dima and Jasper, made by silvermistenfusion, thank you!!!

Music...I thought Blur would fit the situation.

Enjoy xox

JASPER POV

I had walked to sixth period in a complete daze and confusion, with Dmitri, uhm, Dima, walking besides me and talking about a hockey game he saw last weekend. Oh boy, I asked him about hockey, remembering the Saturday I saw him playing, too scared and angry to actually enjoy it, and he began to talk no-stop. Uhm, not that I minded it, it was actually nice and interesting, because I never really followed that sport and knew little about it, but he was similar to Travis when it came to enthusiasm. Boy, very overwhelming for me, I’ll need to get used to this.

Uhm, I will also need to thank Travis and his persistence.

I’m shy and tend to keep quiet around here, even among my friends I’m the less talkative and cheerful, although I feel completely free and at ease once I skate and jump with my skateboard.

But here is different, people are different.

What would be of my school life without Travis? The day he saved my butt was the day everything changed for me. Boy, just thinking about him at home, at his self-confident attitude and sarcasm, gave me more strength to stand my parents.

Uhm, my parents. Since Sunday morning they barely acknowledged my presence at home, grunted me something, spared some crooked looks, and so, shaking their heads, still in clear shock for what Nic told them. Oh boy, I was so happy he was still there. After the discussion, he took a week of holiday from work.

Dima asked me something, but I didn’t hear what he said and asked him to repeat, feeling my face getting hot and red. Uhm, yeah, I was still nervous around him and the way his eyes stared at me in, uhm, curiosity, didn’t help. Sure not.

“I said, want me to wait here or somewhere else?” He asked with a warm smile on his face. Oh boy, did I really mistake him for that bipolar maniac? I was glad he was even willing to talk again to me and try to be friends.

“Uhm, don’t know, uhm, where is better for you.” I shifted my gaze somewhere else than his face, his bright, smiling and friendly face.

“Where is your locker?”

I told him, more or less, but it was easy to find, not too far from the main entrance door.

“Cool, then I’ll see you later, Jasper.” He grinned, giving the idea of a funny and soft grizzly, a grizzly with complete blonde fur. Boy, did that even exist? I chuckled at that and he lifted an eyebrow in question. I shook my head and he shrugged. Uhm, good, he wasn’t as persistent as Travis or Derek.

“Uhm, sure, I’ll see you later. Which class do you have now?” After hearing he freaked out during an experiment in biology, now I was really curios about that.