TP: Can't Reach You.

Kath's POV

Nagising ako sa pagtama sa sinag ng araw sa akin.

This is it. My wedding day.

I immediately got up. And the first thing I saw is my dress. You know, my mom always told me that when you see your wedding dress you can't help but smile. Or even shed some tears. It was like staring at the most beautiful dress in the world. But, why? Why can't I feel that?

*Knock,Knock*

The door opened and there I saw my mom. Sya yung totoo kung inay. Namatay na yung una kung nanay. She smiled at me but it faltered away when she saw my face. And then I noticed that I was frowning.

"What's wrong?" She said with a concerned look.

"N-Nothing." I said and tried to smile.

"Okay then...let's leave it at "Nothing." She said sarcastically. I just smiled.

"Well the, get prepared. The make-up artist is coming soon." and she left the room.

*Sigh*

Was the last thing I said before I went to the bathroom.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

DJ's POV

Im here.

For the whole ride I was sweating like hell. From the fact that the sky wasn't that CALM. And the thought of getting crashed down. Big gulp on that. But now im already here. The place where I will set things right. It felt.... hell lot more un-okay.

The plane landed and we we're both welcomed by the owner of the airport.

"It's a pleasure having yo to land her Ms. Santos. And to double that pleasure you brought Mr. Padilla with you!" Masayang sabi ng may-ari ng airport.

Ngiti lang kami ng ngiti ni Yen. Damn. I can't wait to get out of here. Mag-aalas-7 nya pero hindi pa kami nakakaalis sa airport.

"Mr. Ledesma, it was a pleasure having a conversation with you but Mr. Padilla and I really have a lot to do so if you'll excuse us..." Sabi ni Yen sabay tayo. Sumunod na rin ako. Nangangati na ako dito. KAILANGAN ko nang umalis!

"Sure, sure! Have a nice vacation here."