Chapter 2

You brace for impact as the other car comes crashing toward you. You wake up and see what looks like to be Harry because your vision is still blurry. You flutter your eyes trying to focus on whats going on. Before you realize it you notice your in an unfamiliar place. It dosn't look like your nd Harry's flat. Then you  see the machines around you, needles in your arms and then see your in the hospital.

Harry: hey love your finally awake! (he gives you a sexy smile and reaches for your hand but you pull away.)

Your name:DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME HARRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not forgiving you so fast!

Harry: your name you know im so sorry I don't know why I hit you. please forgive me?

Your name: no and I don't wanna talk about this anymore, and why did you even come here?

Harry: Because.........because I love you.

Your name: what a wonderful way of showing it by hitting me!

Harry: Listen I told you i'm sorry what else do you want me to do for you anymore?

Your name: to leave me alone..........

Harry: tha.....thats really what you want?

Your name: yeah and we can talk after im better but for now I don't wanna see you anymore.

Harry: okay then..... I guess I'll just leave you alone then......(he turned and gave you a kiss on your cheek and was walking out of the door.)

Your name: Harry.......Harry wait!!!!!

He turned and you rushed up out of the bed pulling the needles out of your body and kissing him on the lips. He seemed suprised but started to deepen the kiss.

Your name: Harry.....

Harry: yea love?

Your name: Harry I love you no matter what and even after you hit me........ I just was in shock that you hit me

Harry: yeah me too, I called Zayn and he beat the crap out of me before I heard you where in the hospital.

Your name: where is Zayn now?

Harry: outside the room, do you wanna see him?

Your name: yes actually I do 

Harry : okay I'll go and get him.

about 10 minuets later Zayn came in and sat down beside you. The nurse seemed pissed cause you took out the needle to kiss Harry earlier.

Zayn: oh my god I hope your okay!!!!

Your name: yeah I feel fine, did you really beat Harry when he said he hit me?

Zayn: listen I don't wanna talk about that right now the important thing is your okay.

Your name: NO ZAYN TELL ME NOW!!!!!

Zayn: okay fine yes okay i maybe swung at him once or twice and hurt him but (your name) he deserved it he hit you!!!!

Your name: Zayn calm down I'm not mad that you hit Harry, did you hurt him bad though?

Zayn: you didn't see it? the cuts and bruises?

Your name: no why?

Zayn : half of the reason Harry is here is because of the punches I gave him. It knocked him out! The nurse just excused him half an hour before you woke up.

Your name: oh okay. Hey can you tell Harry to come back in?

Zayn: sure yeah

________________________________________________________

You and Harry talked until the nurse came in and asked if she could speek to you privately and so Harry left.

Nurse: um miss??

Your name: yeah? whats wrong am I gonna be okay?

Nurse: yes dear your fine but..... did you know you where pregnant?

Your name: oh my god no......no I didn't!!!!

Nurse: well im sorry to say tha........

Your name: the babys dead....... isn't it?

Nurse: it was a she....... we where able to determine the gender......

You name: you mean my daughters dead?

Nurse: yeah im very sorry

Your name: thats okay......thanks and um.....could you bring Harry back in here please?

Nurse: of course

____________________________________

Harry: so what did she need?

Your name: Harry.......... im pregnant!!!

Harry: what?!?! serously oh my god (your name) thats great!!!!!

Your name: No its not.......becau...........beacause she died from the crash....(your tears started and you couldn't stop them)

Harry's face dropped and he began tho cry also

Harry: wait it was a girl?

Your name: yeah.........

Harry: oh my god...... I feel like its all my fault....... I pretty much killed our daughter!!!!

Your name; what do you mean? she died cause of the crash!!!!

Harry: I hit you, so you left and got in an accident......the baby is dead and its all my fault!!!!!! GOD I AM A TERRIBLE PERSON!!!!

_________________________________-

three weeks later the doctors said you where free to go and so Harry checked you out and drove you home.

Harry: baby are you okay?

Your name: no

Harry: (he put his hand on yours and held it close to him.) Its about the baby huh?

You started crying and he pulled over.

Harry: babe don't cry.........

Your name: I just wanna go home!!!! Drive faster.....please.....

harry did as you wished and brought you home.... Once home you ran inside and sat on the couch and Harry sat next to you.....Letting you cry into his chest all night. He made you fall asleep fast because he keeped  playing with your hair and singing to you. His singing was bad when he started crying too.... But he continued to sing for you...

__________________________________________________-

okay hope you enjoyed nd I promise to update more!!!