Chapter 1: Middle Of Nowhere

(READ AUTHOR NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER)

~ Selena's P.O.V

Just like normal day in London. did i mention i lived there since forever? yeah well my parents kinda moved to LA and i stayed here for college. anyway i got awaken by the shouting-singing of my room mate / best friend. give it up for the one and only Vanessa ! yup she's the craziest, that's why i love her. don't ask why i still live with her, cause i have no damn idea.

"GOOD MORNING LAZY HEAD, ITS ALREADY 9:00AM GET DRESSED YOU HAVE A CLASS ON 10:00AM" Vanessa shouted. ugh why can't she remove her headphones and talk to me like a normal person. "i don't want to get out of bed" i whined. "come on we still have a party to attend tonight" vanessa said. "are Chris and Rachel coming?" i questioned. they are the cutest couple ever, i swear they are perfect for each other. "THERE AINT NO PARTY WITHOUT THEM YO" vanessa said in a black voice. i giggled as vanessa came to me and started tickling me, i am not the ticklish kind, i just don't like it when people run through your sides with tall nails as if they are going to steal your kidney, it hurts. "GOD DAMN IT NESSA, STOPPPP IT FREAKIN HURTS" I shouted. "I KNOW YOU WILL BE TICKLED ONE DAY I KNOW IT" Vanessa said. i faked a laugh so she can get it over with and say i got tickled but whatever. "THAT WAS SUCH A FAKE LAUGH" Vanessa stated. "No it wasn't. Now stop i have to get a shower"

****************

i got out of the shower smelling like vanilla, i loved it. and guess what? i found Nutella pancakes on the table. God and you're telling me why i still live with her! "What's that? OMG thank you Vanessa!" i said. "i didn't make that dumbass, Rachel did. she said you loved it so" Vanessa said. "i knew it, why would you make me nutella pancakes?" i said while vanessa smirked.

Since it was cold, i wore a loose-fitting gray sweater with black tights on and a red scarf with a black UGG boots. i just put my hair into a messy bun, i had dark brown hair, and light brown eyes that matches my hair. my makeup was light, eyeliner and pink lipstick.

"Hola a todos, como estas?" the spanish teacher said. "Bien, gracias" we all said. class was boring just like every other class i had today.

****************

finally home. i just wanted to sleep. but vanessa didn't let me, she was like "GET A DAMN SHOWER, WHAT IN THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU WAITING FOR, WE'RE GOING TO PARTY" Vanessa shouted, and yeah you guessed right, she was wearing headphones, AGAIN. "Fine" i said

i finished my shower and stepped out, i decided to wear something fancy but party-like. i went for a dress that came up right on my mid thigh. it was a simple black but i put more effect on the accessories {A.N Picture of the dress on the side} and i curled my hair.

"Ready? Chris and Rachel are here" Vanessa said. "Yeah just a minute" i stated. i sprayed perfume all over me and stepped out of the bathroom. "DANG someone's lookin gooood" vanessa said while ashley covered Chris's eyes. i giggled. "Looking great yourself, you too Rachel. babe he will eventually see me" i smirked. "Okay stop now let's go partyyyy" vanessa said. i have nothing against Rachel but seriously like why would her boyfriend look at me, when she's perfect and next to him!

"What a big house" i said. everyone nodded in agreement. Milany's parents were rich so there's no doubt this is how their house will look. we came in and all eyes were on us. we weren't the famous gang, but we always step out in party's. we went to the bar, and a friend of us invited vanessa to the dance floor, that girl never turns dance down. She kills it! Chris and Rachel were also going to the dance floor, and for me, yup, i am forever alone....

i got waisted, i don't know what i am doing, i'm just getting away from everyone, i don't see vanessa, chris, Rachel or anyone. i just kept walking out of people. somehow i ended up out of the house. i kept walking and walking, until i realized i was lost in a fancy neighborhood. okay there's a bench i'm going to sit there. and that's all i remember...