Liam Payne Dirty Imagine: 10 Inches Of Payne

Start from the beginning

"Liam! NO!" I yelled sternly at him. This was supposed to be about him. Not me! Grr...

"What did you just say bitch?" He spat.

"I said get on the fucking bed close to the edge now before I punish you. You fucking cunt!" I said seductively.

"Hmmmm...... I like this side of you." He smirked. I walked over to him sexily, dropping to me knees infront of him.

"Wh-What are you doing Hope?" Li asked.

"Oh nothing...... just going to rock your world. Make you forget about the problems of the real world we are living in. With all of the stress, hate, fans, work, drama, I'm gonna make it all dissapear." I whispered in his ear.

"O-Ok" He stuttered as I slowly unbuckled his belt and jeans and pulled them off of him slowly. I started rubbing his dick through his boxers. "Mmmmm" He groaned. I stopped and he frowned.

"You know Li if I can get this kind of reaction out of you just from doing this *I started palming him again* then I think you'll just love what I have in store for you." I said as I stood up slowly, pulling off my black lace robe, letting it fall to the floor, then dropped to my knees again yanking his boxers off. In no time I took his head in my mouth, swirling my tongue around the tip. He was groaning, bucking his hips, pulling my hair, and trying to push my head further in approval. I loved doing this to him. It turns me on watching him in this desperate state. I started bobbing my head up and down rapidly, taking in his entire length. Which is FUCKING HUGE! I might add. One time, I was feeling adventorous, and had some pretty rough sex with not only Liam, but Liam AND Zayn, yea... we were really bored, and none of us had slept with more than one person before so yea... anyways I told Liam I thought Zayn had a bigger dick than him, and he said no way so we measured. Liam's is 10 motherfucking inches. Yep... Definitely beat Zayn... I felt Liam's dick twitch in my mouth, I knew he was close.

"B-Ba-BABE! I'm SO CLOSE!" He choked out. He tried to pull out of my mouth, but I kept going, him coming in my mouth seconds later. I swallowed it all. I stood up and started kissing him roughly, letting him taste himself. I pushed him back on the bed and started gringing my hips to his. "Fuck! this is NOT FAIR Hope!!!"

"Wh-What? I thought you liked it." I said shyly. "I'm Sorry" I mumbled crawling off of the top of him shyly.

"And just where are you going? I never said I didn't like it. Actually I did, I am going to say it now. I didn't like it at all! I LOVED it!" He said cheekily, grabbing my hips pulling me back onto him.... "I was reffering to the fact that here I am stark naked and you just prancing around in all that clothing!"

"I am basically naked Li." I said as I started grinding my hips on his again, straddling him.

"Yea basically naked. Not naked." He said trying to unclasp my bra.

"Uh-uh! Bad Boy! No Touch The Clothing! Not Until Later!" I told him, climbing off his lap.

"Where the bloody hell are you going?" He yelled.

"Oh you'll see, follow me." I said innocently. He got up to follow me into the living room area of the hotel room. We had a huge room. There was a chair in the middle of the room.

"Sit." I told him. He sat down in the chair, still completely naked. I walked over to my iPod dock, and clicked play. Before I knew it, S&M-Rihanna started playing. I ran back over to Liam straddling him. "Wh-" He started to ask, but I cut him off.

"Shhh, Just Enjoy Babe." I whispered in his ear, and started giving him a lap dance. He kept groaning and yelling at me to take off the handcuffs I put on him to pin him to the chair. I just ignored him, everytime he would ask, I'd start grinding on him harder, earning more moans from him. I started nipping at his neck, and nibbling his ear, and talking dirty to him. All the things I knew drove him crazy! Finally the song ended, and I undid the handcuffs, by now he was so fucking hard! He immediately stood up with me still having my legs around his waist, carrying me back to our room. "Kissing me roughly, hungrily, but passionate and caring at the same time.

"Use whatever is here, use what you want on me, tonight I am yours do what you want to me." I told him as he threw me on the bed. He pushed everything off of the bed, except the condom, which he quickly put on, and the bottle of cinnamon flavored lubricant. Yea... Liam likes cinnamon, we've used it a few times, and he says it makes it even better when he's eating me out. He yanks off every item of clothing I was wearing. He squirts some of the liquid onto his fingertips, the throws it to the floor. He then started massaging me where I needed him the most, rubbing the lubricant everywhere, despite how extremely wet I already was. Then he dissapears between my legs.

"I'm gonna make you feel so good baby." He mumbled as he nipped at my thighs. He then started licking and sucking me everywhere. He stuck his tongue in me, Flicking it around sexily. And FAST! It felt so god damn good! I kept screaming his name. A few seconds later though, I came all over his mouth. He licked me clean, then sat up and kissed me again, crawling on top of me. He positioned Liam Jr. at my entrance.

"Are you ready babe?" He asked concerned.

"JUST FUCKING FUCK ME YOU GOD DAMN SEX GOD!!!! I NEED YOU INSIDE OF ME LIAM NOW!!!" I yelled at him. He thrust into me so fucking hard, I screamed his name over and over, he just kept pounding into me harder and harder evertime I asked. And just when I thought he couldn't go any faster, or that it couldn't get any better. He did, It did! He was screaming my name, And he was close I could tell.

"Oh Liam, Harder. Faster Please.. Mmmmmm.. Liam Right There.... Ohh yea baby... yea... mmm." I moaned.

"You're so fucking tight babe. It fells so good! FUCK! Uh-uh-oh yea baby... mmmm. oh yes! FUCK YES! HOPEEE!!!" He groaned. He started going harder and faster. Hitting my g-spot with every thrust. I came a few second later, all over his huge motherfucking dick! Oh fuck he is just amazing.

"LIAMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!" I Screamed as I climaxed.

"OH HOPPPPPPEEEE!!!!!!! FUCK!!" He climaxed with me. He pulled out and collapsed next to me. We were both breathing heavily.

"That- was- fucking- amazing!" He said between breaths.

"Yea it was." I said, catching my breath.

"Thanks babe, I love you." He reached over and kissed me softly on the forehead, the nose, and finally the lips. It caused me to giggle.

"I love you to Li! <3" I told him.

We both caught our breath and were just laying there talking, when I sat on top of Liam, and said "Round Two?"

"Fuck Yea!" He replied "But this time, you're on top ;)" He said.

"Okay." I said. And I started bouncing up and down on his dick. We continued until we both orgasmedagain, the I fell asleep with my head on his chest and him singing "Kiss Me-Ed Sheeran" in my ear. I Love Him SO Much! Best night of my life! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Written by Mrs. Horan xx <3 xx