Dangerous Affairs

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I woke up in a hospital bed. What am I doing here? I looked up and the tv was on mute. I am hooked up to these different IV's and a bandage is wrapped around my head.. Speaking of my head...DAMN I have a headache. I looked to my right and there, laying on the couch, was my boyfriend Prodigy. Yes. Prodigy of Mindless Behavior...well not anymore. They broke up a while ago because of Prod's problems.

"So Jazzy is finally awake. It's about time bitch. Had me waiting forever" Craig said walking over to me, smirking

"How, how, how did I get here?"

"Ohh, you "fell" in the tub, so I called 911"

Last thing I remeber was me and Prod fighting because he was cheating on me with this hoe named Bahja.So i wen to my friend Crystal's house to vent

"Where's Crystal?" I asked getting mad.

"Oh don't worry about her. She is juuust fine"

I had tears streaming through my eyes

"I want to leave!" I said, now hysterical

"Oh don't worry, I'll take you back to OUR house"

Prodigy and I have been together for 5 years. I know, a long time, right? He was in MB and they were all cool until he went crazy. That's why they broke up but I stayed with Prod because he needed me. He had no one else, so I had to. His dad left him when he was a kid and his mom is a sorry excuse for a mother. So, I had to stay.

We checked out of the hospital, bandage still around my head. We got in the car, and headed home.

Prod pulled over

"What are you doing?"

SLAP!

"Shut the hell up bitch! Did I tell you to speak?"

I held my cheek "I'm, I'm, I'm sorry" I said as a tear fell down my cheek.

His face softened as he saw my tears. "Baby, I'm so sorry. God, why am I so stupid?! I love you"

My face softened "I love you too"

-----------------------------------

When we got in our 8 bedroom house, I went upstairs and took a shower. When I got out I slipped on some sweats and took my meds the doc gave me for my head. I went and laid in our bed and was watching Adventure Time when I heard some voices downstairs.

"I know baby, but she's upstairs, we can't right now"

"But I havent seen you since last week, I need you,baby"

This always happens. Bitch. I'm not even going down there I thought to myself. I'm tired of fighting. I'm tired of being heartbroken.Im tired of being hurt.I'm tired of being tired.

I called my best friend Kaily and told her to come pick me up. She said she'd be here in ten minutes. I hurried and got my overnight bag together and threw it out the back window.

She texted me and said that she was outside. I went downstairs quietly and saw one of Prod's random hoes all over him,and he sure didn't seem to mind it.While. they were choking each other with their tongues, I tiptoed past them and snuck out the back door. There, I saw Kaily's black Benz parked.

I got in the car and there was silence halfway through the car ride.I know she was just waiting until I was ready to talk. She wasn't going to force me to talk Finally I spoke.

"I don't know what happened"

"What do you mean?" she asked looking at the road

"We didn't used to be like this! We used to be So happy all the time and we were THE couple. Everyone wanted a relationship like ours. I don't know what happened."