hs / romantic imagine for Allygal97

You and Harry are best friends, with one rule; as soon as feelings become involved, you call it off. One day, you and Harry have an a amazing date; like better than you've ever had before. The next day, he's being a bit off with you and keeps avoiding any questions you ask him.

"Harry, please talk to me," You say, taking his hand. "I'm your best friend remember? You can talk to me." You smile. You can see in his eyes that something isn't right. He almost has that look in his eyes that you feel when you know he doesn't love you back.

"You know we agreed that... if feelings got involved, then we'd call everything off?" He said slowly. You feel your heart jump a little. How did he find out? You nod nervously. "Well feelings have got involved for one of us..." He continued.

"I'm sorry..." You begin to confess.

"Listen..." He half snaps, "You're my best friend and I tell you everything." He said bluntly. "The thing is..." He pauses, "I'm slightly..." he looks down "Madly in love with my best friend..." He looks up at you from under his eyelashes. You feel your heart skip a beat as you experience the best feeling you've ever felt. Your eyes fill a little with tears, finally hearing the news you've wanted to hear for months. Your mouth drops open, not believing what you're hearing.

"Really?" You finally manage to whisper.

"Really." He looks you straight in the eye. You don't quite know what to say, to express how happy you are. "Say something..." He says eventually, his voice full of disappointment.

"I... love you too." You manage to stutter. You look up at him and see his face break out into a huge grin. Tears fall over the edge of your eye and tumble down your face. You throw your arms around Harry's neck and he holds you tightly against his chest. He kisses your neck sweetly, before taking your face in his hands. He looks deeply into your eyes, brushing the tears from your face.

"You're perfect." He smiles, staring at you admirably. He leans in closer and lays his lips upon yours. He kisses you so sweetly and perfectly. This kiss meant so much more than "just" friends.