Chapter 5

Okay guess! I am in class. I am super happy!

You want to know? If so continue reading if not. Go on to the story.

So Today I found out I have enough credits to be a Junior. Right now I am a sophmore in High School. I didn't think I would pass counting I am not good in some classes..... Like Math. Especially math. Well Anyways. Enjoy the story. Sorry It is short.

------------------------

Emily POV

I walk to my desk and open my laptop. Today I felt really depress. I need to blog it out on tumblr. "How can he be such a jerk?" I said to myself while trying to log on. Once I got on I bloged my heart out.

Title: Just got plyed by the bigest player in the school

Body: I can't believe he would do that to me? I taught he was actually Sweet. Honestly I do think he is cue, and I was staring to fall for him. The night he took me out was so special. I can't even look at him the same way. I have always gotten my heart played. I am so sick and tierd of it. Maybe I should close my heart from everyone. .........

But I can't what he said about it before when we were at the beach. I should open it to someone that WILL love it. I don't know. All I know is I always fall for players. I can't even have a good relationship, where the guy is really committed.

I clicked on Finish and got tons of reblogs and likes. I sighed and took my laptop to my bed. I looked at my phone and had 1 new message. It was from the guy that was dead to me. I opened it and it said "Hi beautiful my family is downstairs visiting your parents. Why don't you come down and see me?" I sighed now. I can't. I replied "No stop it leave me alone."  In 2 seconds he replied back, I opened it. "I am walking up to you" Suddenly before I could locked the door, he stood in front of me. Like... Like he was about to kill me. "Joseph? Get out no. You have no..." I got caught off when he started kissing me. I tried to fight him with all my force. He was to strong. He then started to rip my Sweater off. Being at home I didn't wear a bra, so now he was looking at my bare brest. "Sto..." He Coverd my mouth and said "Shhhh" I couldn't move anymore. My body was unwilling to move. I just laid there waiting for him to finish. This bastard is about to take my Virginity away. I suddenly felt him off me. I looked up and saw Evan and my cousin Alden. Alden took Joseph and drag him out. 8 mins later I heard people getting into a car and drive away. "Emily?" Evan said. I looked into his eyes with tears. He got into bed and pulled me into a hug. Why does he look at me like that? Like he loves me, I know for a fact he doesn't So why does he torment me like this.  "Why?" I said to him. He looked at me with confused eyes. "Why do you torment me like this?" I said again. He jsut looked at me confused. "Why do you look at me like you love me, like you care about me. Why did you lead me on? When you don't! When you pushed me away today! WHY?!" I said yelling out hte last part. He sighed and said "Because it was a part of my plan" Oh great! Wow. "My plan was to get you away and hate me for the day, so the next day I would surprise you... I do like you. I do. In fact that night I took you out..... I fell in love with you" He looked at me with tears in his eyes. I don't know what made me believe him, but I did. Without thinking I pressed my lips agents his. His lips were so soft. I could just kiss him like this forever. "Ahem" I heard at the door. I saw my parents along with Alden. "Sweaty are you okay" My mom said. "Yes mom I'm okay now" I said while looking at Evan "Did he do anything?" I looked at her "No he didn't get far" I said looking at my mom and dad who was rlived to hear that. My dad looked at Evan and said "Who is this Emily?" Before I could talk Evan said "Hi I am Evan Pasion. Captin of the football team, straight A student, I take boxing, and I am Emilys Boyfriend" I looked at him and smiled. Then I taught about the last part that he said. WAIT WHAT!? BOYFRIEND!? "Well okay then. Good night you two" My parents said while walking out. I looked at Evan "Are you my boyfriend?" I said He smiled "Yeap" While popping the P. "Since when?" He looked at me "Since now. Emily? I meant what I said, and if you would please be my Girlfriend?" He said. I looked at Alden and back to Evan. "Okay" I said. Wow I need to blog this! I so need to blog this. Alden came over to us and said "Well then. Being the older over protective brother that I am. You hurt her I hurt you." I laughed "Okay Al he know he knows."  The next morning Evan picked me up. I got in the car. "Hi Sweetheart" He said to me while kissing me on my forehead. "Hello" I respond with a smile. He grab my hand and started to drive. ON our way to school we couldn't stop laughing and smiling. We got into the parking lot, then suddenly I saw a bunch of kid coming in front of us with a big poster, balloons, and a bunch of roses. Evan gave me the roses and I looked at the poster. Its said "Thanks for being my girlfriend. I promise to stay committed" I looked at him and he kissed me on the forehead, then went too my lips. While he did that everyone looked at him in shock. I heard someone said "He has never done that before. I am shocked he kissed her on the forehead." Everyone took pictures while some people were leaving. He took my hand and we were walking to the front of the school where his friends were. I looked to the right of me and saw Zoe walking up in a slutty outfit. She put her arms out and her lips out, ready to give MY MAN some. Obviously she did not see what happen. I suddenly Pulled Evan towards me, press my lips agents his and started making out with him. Oh gosh in front of the school too. I suddenly felt a yank. "Excuse me?"

---------------------------------

Sorry Its short! But I will make it longer in chapter 6. I hope you guys enjoyed :)