Character Bios - WARNING: Full of Spoilers

So, as the title says, this is a character bio. It has all the known information about the characters. it is full of spoilers. it is also very long. that is to discourage you from reading it all and learning all the spoilers. However, I am posting it on here, so I will not stop you if you do choose to read it. this has not been-nor will it ever be-edited. it is just for my benefit as a writer, and your enjoyment as a reader.

Rain Ross

#1 - The Basics

Name: Ariana Rose *last name omitted to hide her parent's true identity ;)*--unknown to the character--goes by Rain Ross--named by her adoptive guardian.

Age: 17

Birthdate: July 31st 1980--unknown to the character--celebrates birth May 25th--that’s when her adoptive guardian found her.

Approximate height: 5’8”

Approximate weight: 125--mostly muscle

Hair colour: Blonde

Hairstyle: Pixie cut

Eye colour: Blue

Skin tone: Pale

Accent: American--Californian

Where are they from: Hogsmeade, Scotland--unknown to the character--San Francisco, California--lives there with adoptive guardian until beginning of book.

Where are they now: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

#2 - Backstory

Who are their parents: Biologically-*parents names omitted*, Socially-Troy Ross and Diana Ross

What is their earliest memory: Waking up on a beach with Zach looking at her. Zach asks her how old she is and she tells him she is 4. He tells her he is 11, then takes her to meet his parents. Troy and Diana try to get her to tell them where her parents are but she doesn’t remember. Zach tells his parents she was clinging to a piece of driftwood, unconscious on the beach. He asks if they can keep her. His parents put a “lost child found” add in the paper, but no one comes to claim the child. Eventually, Troy and Diana adopt her.

What did they want to be when they grew up: Before magic-Pop Star, After magic-Auror

What did/do their parents want them to be: Unknown

Do they have siblings: Biologically-No, Socially-Yes--older adoptive brother Zachary Ryan Ross

Do they have or have they ever had children: No

Do they have a significant other: No--socially considered a boy due to her personality. dubbed ‘Little Bro’ by Zach and friends.

What were they doing right before the story starts: Living in California with Zach--who moved out of his parent’s house and got his own place at age 17.

What’s the most noteworthy thing they’ve done: To herself-exceptional witch, To others-honest, trustworthy, and kind

What was their education like: Had normal muggle education because her adoptive family thought that she was a muggle like everyone else. When she turned 11, she got her letter from Hogwarts--the magical Hogwarts quill was notified when she was lost and changed her name according to her adoptive family’s name.

#3 - Tastes

What’s your character’s favorite colour: Red and Gold--liked those colours before she became a Gryffindor.