Chapter fourteen

Well it's time to say our goodbye to Christian and kate ,this is the final chapter of this book,there will be no sequel. trust me guy I know I've taken so long to update this chapter,im sure you guys hate me for it lol,i thought I would get more vote from this story but apparently no :( , I would like to thank all of you guys that voted and comment ,it means so much to see that you guys liked it,so thank you so much.love yalllll xoxo.

Please excuse any grammar mistakes ,it's not completely editing yet so be kind :)
Where are my readers from??? I'm dying to know so please comment below 💕💕💕💕🙏🏼
............................................................................................................................................................................

Epilogue

the wedding was so much more than what kate had ever expected to see even in her wildest dreams.

After some steamy reconciliation that were way overdue,the happy couple made their arrangements to fly

back to Paris,having linda and Joe promise to be present at the wedding.

Wearing a traditional French style of gown ,that hide her baby bump ,Kate was an exquisite vision in white.

Looking at her walking down the aisle at the arm of a teary,but proud Joe , Christian thought to himself

that he had never seen more beautiful woman in his entire life. since Kate was back in his life,he'd thank God everyday to be able wake up and see her beautiful face smile tenderly at him.

After the sermon of the priest,he surprised every one by wanting to say a few words before their I dos

looking straight in her shiny emerald eyes he said

" From this day forward mon amour , I promise to love and cherish you like the treasure that you are, you're my life, the reason I wake up every day a change man. You make me feel, make my life with living , you shattered my world, taking a little bit more
space in my heart each day.I love you so much Kate , I'm more than honored that you choose me to share the rest of  your life with. I can't promise you that everyday will be perfect,but with us two together, there's nothing that we can't get through".....

and with those final words ,they said their I dos ,promising to love,to cherish each other for the rest of their life.

5 years later....

"papa",said sophie ,running toward her father " save me please"

Laughing, Christian picked up the little girl,wondering what other prank she had been up too.
At the age of 4 and a half, Sophie Delacroix was already a heart breaker, knowing how to work her charms on the grown ups to get what she wanted. Her hair was black as her dad's and her eyes a stunning shade of green like her mom, and yes she was as much of a pranker as he was at the same age.

"where's mommy?" he asked her

looking at them together,there was no doubt that they were father and daughter.

making his way toward their bedroom he found his lovely wife sitting on the floor of their bathroom, soaking wet.

"Christian , one of this day, this daughter of yours" kate said, although she was smiling looking at the picture that they formed standing in front of her

"let me guess, having trouble with the shower again?" he asked, laughing, it was so good to be home!
Putting his daughter on the floor, he went to help his wife back on her feet, then taking her in his arms, he kissed her hard,passionately ,almost bruising those ruby lips of hers
"Hello sweetheart, mon Dieu , tu ma trop manqué aujourd'hui mon amour" he whispered softly in to her ear

"ewwwwwwwwwwww!!!!, Tatie Linda, mommy and daddy are doing it again!!!!" yelled Sophie, running out of the room.

Laughing, Christian swept his wife into his arms, in direction of their bedroom where she properly welcomed him back. Sophie's bath long gone from their thoughts, Linda had it covered.

FIN