Chapter 5 (Picture of Sterling)

Ok, as u guys know, if you've read most of my stories, my stories are really cliché. Cliché is my middle name! LOL!

Let the Clichéness begin!  

__________________________________________________________

Valentina's P.O.V

When I reached the kitchen, I tried reaching over to the top cupboard to grab a can of Mountain Dew. But I'm short so I couldn't reach it.

I stretched even more.

"Need help with that?" I turned my head to find myself staring at him.  

"Thanks but no thanks, Drew." I said as the events from this morning came back to me.  

"Come on, I'll help you." He said and walked over to my side.

Damn, he's 6 foot 3! He doesn't even need to stretch to get the can drink. He took it and handed it to me.

As he was doing so, our hands brushed against t each other lightly but I felt shock waves rush through me from my hand. I looked up, shocked and Drew had the same expression on his face.

"You're my mate." He said and leaned in closer to my face.

OMG! Did I mention how extremely hot he looks right now? Damn, I have a sexy mate! He just wanted to kiss him till he died.

He leaned in and met him half way. We start kissing and I he walks closer to me, but I take a step back. We kept doing that until I banged a wall. Noticing that I needed oxygen, Drew broke the kiss and I was panting but he didn't seem to stop, as he trailed kisses down neck and stopped at the place where he was going to mark me.

He kissed it before going back up my neck, to my jaw, past my cheek and back at my lips. I was so caught in the kiss that I didn't even know that I was lifted off the ground and my legs were wrapped around his waist.

I don't know how it happened but I was suddenly tugging on his shirt and he was walked towards the bathroom. It was empty and he pushed it open. He closed it behind me as I start unbuttoning his shirt.

Dalton's P.O.V

Damn, what's taking Drew so damn freaking long?

GAHHHHH! Oh no! Not them! I see the three pack sluts approaching me.

I start moving backwards.

Slowly.

I walked backwards until I knocked into someone and I felt the electric shocks run through me.

Mate!

I turned around and saw a girl looking at me with wife eyes.

Wait, she looks familiar!

Oh my god, it's Valentina's best friend, Liberty.

I smirked "Hi, mate."

"Erm, hi." She said in a sheepish voice.

Was she scared of me?

I lean closer to her slowly, giving time for her to back away, but she doesn't. Slowly, but surly, I kissed her and sparks shot through my body. After a moment if shock for Liberty, she starts kissing back.

She walking backwards and I'm walking front.

My mind lost the fact that I was waiting for Drew to come back from getting a drink.

I find the bathroom and fumble with the doorknob. When I can, I open it and break the kiss with Liberty.

I look up and see that the bathroom was already occupied.

"Valentina?" I ask.

The two break the kiss and look at me.

Wait what?

"Drew?" I screeched and looked at them.

Valentina's dress zip was halfway down and Drew's shirt was in the floor. I cringed at the sight.

"What the hell are you two doing here?" Valentina asked.  

"Oh you know, just hunting for a squirrel." I said sarcastically.

"Sis, could you like zip up your dress and Drew, could you wear your shirt. I'm already mentally scared by what I just saw." I said as Valentina blushed and zips her dress back up and Drew picks up and wears his shirt.

"First, would you like to explain THAT to me?" I asked.  

"No, you tell me why you were kissing Libby!" Valentina said.

Fine! Be that way!

"We're mates." I said and smile down at my mate.  

"Awww!!!!! That's so cute! You guys have my stamp of approval!" Valentina squealed in delight and hugged Libby. When she came to hug me, Drew growled.

What the hell?

"Mine!" He snarled and pulled Valentina close to his side.

I stare at the two.

"Drew's my mate!" She said super happily and Drew kissed her temple.

HOLY SHIT! They've been in love with each other for the past 6 years and know they are destined to be lovers!!!!

Ok, I officially sound like a girl.

____________________________________________________________

Yay! New chapter!

- Vote  

- Comment  

- Fan

Muah muah OVERRATED <3