Chapter 1: The Guest

Starfire's POV

I was just feeding Silkie some snacks when i heard a knock at my door. 

I answered it, "Yes?" I asked to find Robin. 

"Hey Star. Beastboy has a guest in the living room. Let's go." 

"Of course Robin!" I replied, flying to the living room. I saw a girl wearing a green top and jeans. She had long brown-ish gold hair which matched her hazel eyes.  

I stared at her and looked happy."Oh! Star, this is Carrie. She's an old friend of mine back in the days. But, her parents are both out for a vacation for 4 months and she needs a place to stay in." Beastboy said. 

"Welcome Carrie! We would be delighted that you stay with us for 4 months! Do you wish to be my friend?" I asked her giving her at the same time my bone-crushing hug.  

"Umm.. Sure?" She replied trying to breathe. 

"Yay!" I exclaimed, letting her go. 

"By the way, Carrie here can levitate, control someone and camouflage herself." Beastboy explained, as Carrie gave a demonstration. She mind-controlled Cyborg into getting her a soda from the fridge and opening it open for her. Then, she took the soda and drank from it confidently.  

Cyborg finally was free and asked, "How did you get that soda so fast?"  

"Well then. Carrie you can sleep in Terra's old room. Follow me." Robin told her as he began leading Carrie to Terra's old room. 

Then, Carrie winked at me. 

"Friends? Where is Raven?" I asked. 

"Oh. She's in her room reading her book." Cyborg replied. 

"C'mon Cyborg! Let's do video games!" BB said. 

"Alright, but you better watch out!" Cyborg replied, as he and Beastboy hopped on the couch picking a game. 

I flew back to my room, while humming a random tune. 

"Hm.?" I asked myself, passing Carrie's 'guest' room. 

"Well, i'm okay mom. I just feel lonely. But, i feel much better with Robin. He makes me feel so alive!" She said. 

"Carrie likes Robin too?" I asked myself, as i continued flying to my room. 

It was already 9:00PM and everyone but me were asleep. 

"I do like Carrie. But i am jealous of her? Why? Does Robin like her back? I do not know, but i have more of the feelings for Robin, than Carrie. I must stop becoming jealous of her. She is our guest!" I kept answering and replying my questions and answers and i finally fell asleep.

Carrie's POV

I woke up at 10:00AM and walked into the Titan's living room. 

"Mornin' Carrie!" BB said. 

"Mornin' Beast Boy. What's for breakfast?" I asked. 

"Oh. Umm... Star's cooking..." He said, in a scared look. 

"Do not worry friends! I will make the break of the fast different today. Although, i will need some help.." Starfire said, in a confusing face. 

"I'll help" Robin volunteered walking over to Starfire. 

"Oh! Thank you so much Robin!" She said, blushing a bit. 

I was jealous. Yup, i totally was... I knew she liked Robin ever since i researched about her. I research every super hero. Its kind of a hobby. ^_^ For example, Batman. I know he's really Bruce Wayne....