When Summer Ends - BONUS Chapter 26 WILL'S POV

************* THIS IS JUST WILL’S POV OF CHAPTER 26 FROM THE PERFECT SUMMER HAD TO END SOMETIME  *****************

People were asking for Will’s pov and I wanted to keep the story group as JUST Chloe so I’ve written this as an extra for the people that asked for it!

Chapter 26

Will’s POV

I turned and walked away from her even though every single part of me was screaming to never leave her side again. I’d spent so long trying to ignore this feeling but now that I’d touched her again, kissed her again and talked to her like we used to, I just couldn’t stay away from her.

There was no way I was blowing this chance, she’d forgiven me for hurting her but I still had a lot of making up to do. I knew that she’d been hurting over me, things that Amy had said about her not being able to move on and stuff. I’d never forgive myself for it but I did it with the best intentions, I honestly thought she wouldn’t love me like I loved her and that she’d be better off without me. I hoped she’d move on to someone more deserving of her attention, not an asshole teacher that couldn’t stop looking at a child in ways that he really shouldn’t.

I sighed and flicked my eyes to her again as she chatted with her friends. Nick grabbed her and turned her round looking at her ass and I couldn’t help but laugh when I saw all the paint that I’d put there. Bless her she really is clueless about games and stuff; she didn’t stand a chance today.

I leant against the tree watching as everyone was mingling around waiting for Mr. Young to check of their names from the list so they could get on the coaches that were waiting there. Caroline walked up to me swaying her ass and I groaned internally, did this woman never give up? Jeez, how the hell do I tell her that I’m not interested without hurting her feelings? She was obviously used to getting her own way and not having to work for a guys attention.

Don’t get me wrong, I could see the appeal Caroline held, and if I hadn’t already found Chloe then this would be another matter, but the fact is I was in love with the cute little brunette that was currently giggling with her friends.

“Oh my God Will, did you get shot in the face?” Caroline cried touching my cheek. I frowned and pulled away from her hand, any damn excuse with this woman, I felt violated a lot of the time because she couldn’t keep her hands off of me.

“No, why?” I asked rubbing my face, wiping away half dried blue paint from my cheek. I laughed when I remembered Chloe wiping it on me. “Oh right. No, it’s from something else don’t worry,” I shrugged wiping it with my cuff roughly trying to get it off.

“Oh that’s good. So where did you go? One minute you were there and the next you were gone,” she purred, pouting at me as she pulled her hair down from the hairband she was wearing, letting it fall loose around her shoulders.

Crap what do I say to that? You were pissing me off flirting with me, so I went to find the hot little seventeen year old girl that I’m in love with. Yeah I don’t think that will go down too well! “I lost you. I ran off to go for the flag and thought you were behind me, when I looked back you were gone,” I lied, shrugging casually.