Chapter Twelve

Prince POV

I was upset when he left, he didn't even say anything back. Oh well, I have to get ready for Tishas party. It's in an hour, she was my bestfriend but we fell off. Did I mention that's Rays cousin? I laid out an outfit fit for the attire. I got in the shower making sure to wash my hair.

After my shower I got dressed. 10 minutes until the party starts, damn. Roc was right, I do take long showers.

I sprayed myself with cologne before I left out,

When I got into my car I headed out to Tishas house, I should of brung a jacket it's freezing out. I played with my hair before going inside, it was a couple people I knew and I looked around for Tisha, "Well Hi Prince!" She said poking me, "Hey!" I said while hugging her. Come help me make this drink, I followed her but got stopped by a girl "Aren't you Rays ex?" She said, "Yeah... Why?" I replied. "Just asking," she gave me a fake smile, I caught up with Tisha and helped her. Some guy started playing music and another guy started chanting "Turn up!" As soon as I knew it, her house began to be packed. Tisha started dancing on me, I'm gay. I wasn't getting turnt on from it. I saw Ray enter the house but he didn't see me. "Tisha!" I said in a low whisper but so she could hear me. "How come you didn't tell me Ray was coming?" "Oh yeah, that is your ex!" She said biting her lip. He walked over to me and Tisha walked away awkwardly, "Hey," he said. I could smell the alcohol on his breath but he wasn't drunk, yet. "Wassup," I said. "I miss you so much babe." I could feel his hand go on my hip, "Ray, I'm in a relationship and you know that." I said taking his hand off me. "Just be mine for the night," he said. Ray pulled me by my hand and made me dance with him to Loveeeee Song x Rihanna ft. Future. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist. I put my neck in the grooves of his neck smelling his polo cologne, I missed it so much. He whispered in my ear "Let's go upstairs and talk," I nodded my head and he took me by my hand and we went into someone's room. I sat on the edge of the bed as he closed the door. He sat down and kicked off his shoes, he then held my hands. "Jacob, I miss you so much." He said, "Ray I miss you too, but I can't stress it enough. I'm in a relationship with-" he cut me off by kissing me, he put a hand behind my head and I started to kiss back, I started to put my hand up his crew neck sweatshirt and felt his perfect abs, then, I stopped. "I can't do this Ray." I said, he looked so disappointed. "Please baby, just one last time." He cried; I seen tears form up in his eyes and this is first time I seen him sad. I gave in and started to take his sweatshirt off. I licked his abs knowing that would drive him nuts. He started forcing his belt buckle off and slid off his pants. I seen his buddy through his boxers, it was peeping from the bottom of his underwear. I took off my shirt and straddled over him, he quickly brung mr down sucking on my nipples getting me hard hell, I made kisses from his neck all the way to his aroused penis, I kissed it over his boxers and he went crazy, "Don't tease" he begged, I whipped it from his boxers and smacked it on my tongue, him pre cum got on my tongue a bit but, I didn't mind.

My tongue ran over the slit of his penis head as I held it in one hand, I saw him making love faces as I was giving him excellent head, I jerked him before I stopped sucking him, "Help me find a condom" he said. We both got up and rambled in draws, he got lucky and found one in a sock draw. It wasn't magnum but he had to make it fit. He laid back down and jerked his dick a bit to get it back hard. He rolled the condom on then instructed me to sit on his perfectly straight up dick. I eased on his size knowing I should be use to it by now. He began to stroke up and down, he wasn't satisfied. Ray quickly pulled out and took my boxers off all the way and forcefully and flipped me on my back. He put his dick back in me and made a grin when he saw the painful face I made, he threw my left leg up and started pumping his size in my ass, he picked up his pace so that he could hear the "smack" sounds from his balls hitting the back of my butt. I heard him grunting and I knew he was about to cum, I quickly got on my knees and opened my mouth, he places his big dick right in my face and the nut oozed out of his penis onto my lips and inside my mouth, he wiped the head of his cock off on my lips and I swallowed every last bit of cum. He took off all his clothes as I did too, he grabbed me by the hips and threw me under the covers, he locked the door then came back to under the covers. His aroused dick pressed onto mine he held me and kissed my forehead twice, "I love you so much." He said as he kissed my lips this time. "I can't stand to see you in a relationship, that really hurts my heart." I turnt around so my back was to him, "Do you hear me?" He said low. "Yes," I said.

"Ray," I started, "What about school tomorrow?" "Skip that, you going with me tomorrow." He said. "You sure about that?" I cried. "Yes baby, stop worrying now please, go to sleep." He said to me. I looked at the alarm clock, it was only 12:04. He rested his arm around me and we fell asleep.