Louis Tomlinson Sweet/Romantic

This is for Samantha.

You and Louis have an incredible relationship. You loved him. He loved you. It was like a fairytale that goes on and on and on. You have 1 child and it's a boy. His name is Tommy, Tom for short. Yes, you loved Tommy but hes beginning to be such a handful and with Louis being a world-wide pop sensation, it was harder than necessary. Usually moms have their husbands to help and all but I don't have that. Louis noticed I was stressed and begged management for a week off, which management surprisingly agreed to.

"Babe, I'm sorry I'm never here and this week I will be the bestest father in the whole wide world!", he said causing me to laugh. "Bestest? really Lou?", you chuckled. "I made a new word", he protested. "Alright Mr. Bestest father in the whole world, change Tommy's diaper.", you smirked. "Um a diaper is the thing you put on their a-",I cut him off. "LANGUAGE! and I can't believe you don't know what a diaper is.", you said clearly annoyed. "Sorry babe, I'll go change his diaper", he said. "It's okay Lou, I'll do it", you said smiling. You changed his diaper as Louis watched. "Let's go to the park!", Louis said enthusiastically to Tom. 

When we got to the park Louis chased after Tommy as you  sat on the bench and watched. You smiled as you watched Louis play with Tom, he really was the 'bestest father ever'. "Samantha, come play tag with us", Louis hollered. You giggled running after Tommy, of course letting him win, "Aww Tom you won! No fair!",you laughed. You, Tommy, and Louis finished playing and talking and just enjoying eachothers company. "I'm sorry for rarely ever being here to help you, love", Louis said. "It's okay boobear, as long as I have little moments like these to share with you.", you smiled. He leaned in and kissed you. "Ew stop kissing", Tommy shrieked. You all laughed and headed home. 

  As you went to bed Louis snuggled up to you. "I love you babe, I always have and always will", he said. "I love you too tommo", you smiled. He began to sing 'A Team' by Ed Sheeran, you fell asleep to the sound of his angelic voice.

 I hope you like it Samantha! xx