28.[Where He Is Building That Spontaneous Side Of Hers]

Don't sue me for the mistakes, Excuse errors, I'm tired.

[August-That same Night]

"Why'd you have to do that August?" Phoebe turned to me in the passenger seat.

"What I do? I ain't act like how you want me to tonight?"

"Yes you behaved very nicely until you started touching on me right infront of Blake."

"Blake? Why you even remeberin' this nigga name? I did it so he could know who you belong to. Niggas be real slick. I know, since I used to take people's girls."

She scoffed. "You're so silly." She chuckled. "You know he came up to me."

I looked over at her to see she was playing with her nails. Something she did when she felt guilty. "What he say?" I tried to be calm.

"Nothing." She shrugged. "Just that I deserve better epistle. I've heard it before, a lot of guys used to approach me with it when I was with Roscoe."

"Well you ain't wit' Roscoe no more." I said firmly.

She looked at me before she turned looking towards the window. "Yeah, I know."

"Don't tell me you listenin' to that handkerchief wearin' nigga? You think I treat you bad?"

"I never said that. Something is convicting you because I never said that."

"Tell me if you thinkin' it Phoebe. I know you soft and what's not. I know you cry easily and I know that you indecisive, but I deals with it."

"You want me to be honest, so I am going to be. August some times you make me feel afraid of you, your tones, the aggression you have, it freaks me out and downs my mood. You know how easily you can hurt me and sometimes I think you take that to your advantage."

I focused on the road listening to her, with the music playing softly in the car. "Why we togetha' if you always wait until things happen before you tell me how you feelin'?"

She folded her legs under turning her body to me. "Because I'm afraid of how you'll react. You always do something to me, that I have no power or control over."

"I kno' I'm sexy Phe, I kno'. You need to wear a bodysuit to protect you from me being this goodlookin'."

She slapped my arm. "I'm not joking August, this is serious."

"Aight, aight. Talk to me baybeh."

"Like I've never done some things before you and like you just bring out something in me that I like bu sometimes despise."

" 'Cause you indecisive, with your Comorbid and shit. We already establish this baybeh."