Forgive Me

Me: You'd think after what happened with Bahja I'd know better. I'm soooo stupid. There's no way I can tell Prod. After all he's been through with him losing Hope and everything. My life is screwed. I can't believe I just did that. You know what? After what Prod did to me and how he went about, it obligates me to tell him the truth. Tonight. I have to. I really do love Prod, it's just that me and RJ have history and after what happened today I don't know how I feel about him. I'm so confused. I'm going to go meet Prod right now.

Prods POV

I was out with everybody and I got a call from Bre. She wanted me to meet her out side. I walked out and she was standing there.

Bre: Hey babe.

Me: Hey what's wrong? You look like you've been crying again.

Bre: Prod.... you know I love you right?

Me: I love you too.

Bre: I did something horrible. 

Me: Babe you can tell me.

Bre: I would never do anything to hurt you. But I need you to know something.

Me: What?

Bre: I cheated. 

Me: What do you mean?

Bre: Today, when you were gone, I ran into an old friend. RJ.

Me: That nigga? The same RJ that you told me left you? Why tf were you talking to him.

Bre: *tearing up* Prod..we had a really long talk about some things. And things went bad. Really bad.

Me: What are you saying? 

Bre: I slept with RJ.. *crying* Baby please. I'm really sorry.

Me: You did this on purpose.

Bre: No I didn't! I would never do anything to hurt you on purpose. How could you ever think that?

Me: I cheated on you, so you cheated on me. This whole time I thought I had you back.

Bre: Baby that's not what happened! 

Me: Go back to the hotel I don't wanna do this now.

Bre: No. I came to talk to yu and be honest. I love you Prod. Only you!

Me: Then why were you fucking somebody else?!

Bre: Look it wasn't my fault!

Me: So now he raped you?! Just go Breaunna!!

Bre: Prod please?

Me: *walks back inside*

Bre: *goes back into her car and waits till he comes back out* 

Me: What are you still doing here? 

Bre: I will not leave you. I love you. I will prove it to you just like you had to prove it to me. 

Bahjas POV

Me: Babe?

Prince: Yeah?

Me: hand me Hope's bag please?

Prince: Ok

Me: I haven't heard from any of the girls since this morning. I'm kinda worried. 

Prince: They're probably really busy. Probably planning you a welcome home party. 

Me: I hope so! Umm...babe, I don't feel too good.

Prince: What's wrong? 

Me: I don't know..I think I'm gonna....gonna....*throws up*

Prince: *rubs her back* Babe are you okay? 

Me: I don't know. I don't think this is normal. I should call the doctor..

Prince: What did you eat today?

Me: Well I had waffles, bacon, and then earlier I ordered room service. I just ate a burger.

Prince: Well I'm gonna take you to the doctor. 

Me: Call my mom have her watch Hope.

Prince: Ok.

• What's wrong with Bahja?

• Is Prod gonna forgive Bre?

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE COMMENT!!!!