Prologue:

They say, opposite attracts. Kung sa magnet pa, ang north pole maattract lang sa south pole. Hindi maaring ang north pole as north pole. Bakit? Kasi, they'll just repel.

Have you ever watched the film, "She's Dating The Gangster"? If you haven't, it's the story of two different people. Kelay and Kenneth. Kelay is known for being a happy go lucky girl-seems like she doesn't have any problem. But, she's a kind of girl that's willing to fulfill her aunt's wish before she die and that's to find her one great love. Kenneth, on the other hand, is a self-centered son who's longing for a love from his father. He's a bad boy... A gangster.

What about " Crazy Beautiful You"? Have you watched it already? Like SDTG, it's also about two different people; Jackie and Kiko. Jackie is known as the rebellious daughter. She's into car drifting. She also want to feel how it is to be cared by a mother which she never experienced since she was a kid. Kiko is the guy who's always cheerful. He's everybody's friend. He'll always smile at you and is willing to help. But aside from that, he's also a father, mother and a brother to her three younger siblings on her mother's side.

Two different stories. Two different couples. Two different locations. Two different circumstances. Two different happenings.

What if one day, the destiny will play a little trick on their love stories?

What if one day, the so-called fairytale like love story will be ruined in just a snap?

What if one day, they'll never have the person that they thought they'll have or they'll be with for the rest of their lives and will found their selves hugging someone and not the one they're expecting?

What if one day, it'll gonna have some kind of mix ups?

What will they do?

Will they get attractedfall in love with someone who's the same with their attitude and personality?

Will they repel because they're similar with each other and will find each other boring and dull?

-------

#Edited. Idk. Biglang nabura yung first draft ko. Huhuhu! Iyak na. So, this prologue is new talaga. Pasensya na po. Tapos I'll edit din yung first chapter. Thanks for reading tho. ;)

PS: Credits to MISS CARMI RAYMUNDO. Pahiram po muna ng characters niyo na sina Kelay, Kenneth, Jackie and Kiko. She's the one who made these four different persons and two different stories. This might not be my original story talaga. Again, credits to Miss Carmi Raymundo.

Also to, Miss Bianca Bernardino, credits din sa kanya because I also might use some of the characters on her story, She's Dating The Gangster (especially, Athena and Kenji).

Date started: April 23, 2015