Don't ask.

There is a question I get asked, quite often, acuall. Why do you cut? They ask. People tend to think I do this for attention. No. It's not. Self harm is a serious issure. It's a fucking stuggle. A pain in the ass. Self harm isn't to attempt suicide. No, not at all. Self harm comes out of depression. Self hate. Anxiety. The need for control. Bulling. Family problems. There's a whole list. It's not something to fucking joke around about, and make fun of. Because there is nothing funny about self harm. Kids these days, they just don't under stand. Kids feel helpless, and it leads to self harm. They feel lonely, it leads to self harm. But it's funny right? No... put your self in there shoes. Imagine how much pain you have to be in, to want to hurt your self. And no, I'm not talking about a little scrape or two. I'm mean taking some like a blade and driving it into your skin. Trying to stop the bleeding. One cut turns to two. Two cuts turn to four. Four cuts turn to 8, then 9, then 10. And so on. And what do you feel? Pain? No relief. So unless that's funny to you, then shut the hell up. People don't do this for attention. Or fun. Or answers. We do it cause we need some fucking help, and no one is willing to help us. So if that's the case, them we turn to this. So do me a fucking favor, and stop fukin asking! It's none of your damn busines anyways.