The Alpha Meets His Mate

Rewritten- 03\10\2016

Picture of Alison above

...

"Alison, get up, you need to train." Her father's rough voice yelled from the bottom of the stairs, his alpha command clear in his voice. Turing over Alison looked at her phone which was resting next to her to check the time. The numbers '6.30 am' on the screen sent me into action; she had to get ready, she needs to train. Alison jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom where she showered quickly, and blow dried her hair. Wrapping a white fluffy towel around her waist Alison went into her walk in wardrobe and dressed in a pair of black shorts and a white tank top.

After dressing Alison went down the stair two at a time, and went straight to the kitchen where her best friend Kayla was waiting, two apples in her hands. She smiled brightly as Alison entered the kitchen and threw an apple at me which she caught easily. "Your dad said he'd see you later on." Kayla greeted. Alison's father is the alpha of their pack; The Blood Moon pack, one of the strongest packs in the country.

Kayla and Alison started making their way towards the training are which was located in the south of their land. "So what are we doing on this sunny day?" Kayla cheerfully asked. Alison smiled at her "Well we have to train till ten then we have to teach basic combat to some of the pups." Alison told her, thinking over my daily plan.

They walked for ten minutes into the woodlands on their pack land before they reached the training area. Wolves were training around them in pairs testing their strengths. The two went over to a secluded spot where they started training; doing basic thing such as running, push ups, sit ups and star jumps. After this they made their way over to an array of weapons which were set up on long racks and table.

Kayla handed Alison her bow and arrows that she frequently used while training and she got her throwing knives. Targets were pinned to trees at various yard points. I fired my arrows at a few of the targets finding the bull's eye every time. Kayla followed after her aiming at the targets and landing right next to where Alison's arrows had met. The feeling of the weapon in Alison's hands always made her feel right at home, ever since she was a small child when she picked up a smaller identical bow; her father saw her and had smiled wide then taught her how to use it.

....

Ten in the morning came quickly, when the pups started to arrive for their daily training, all 15 of them sat on the grass before Kayla and her "Okay Pups, today we are learning how to use basic combat moves. All of these are part of the basic pack fighting curriculum the alpha has set out. Very wolf must know them." Alison spoke loudly, getting the groups attention "When you hit fifth teen you may choose to further your training and learn how to become an enforcer." The pups aged between the ages of ten to fourteen nodded. The kids split into two groups the youngest aged from ten to twelve were sent with Kayla where they were still doing simple thing while the others went with Alison where she will be teaching harder things.

While the pups spared with each other, Alison watched eagerly, pointing out faults when needed. The scent of her father drifted through her nostrils signalling his impending arrival; Alison looked to her left where he was coming from behind the tree line. Alison went towards him a smile on her face "What can I do for you Dad?" I asked him. He smiled in return as his daughter greeted him "The Alpha from the Midnight Bane pack is coming into our territory in the next few hour maybe sooner, he will be bringing his beta and a few of his best enforcers," she nodded, curious as to why he was telling her. She voiced her question, his stern face broke off into a smile at her bluntness "They wish to see some of our lead enforcers and you and Kayla are two of them."