Luke Brooks Dirty Imagine

"(Y/N)!! Come up here!" luke shouts from upstairs. You're studying because you're having an exam tomorrow. You walk up the stairs and enter your bedroom. There Luke is laying in only lepard-briefs. "Come at me baby" he whispers with a sexy voice. You laugh and say "Luke, you know I got an exam tomorrow I really have to studdy!" He acts like he didn't hear you and grabs the stereo remote and turns on "Let's get it on" by Marvin Gaye. You sigh. "Aw, c'mon baby. You know you can't resist this" he says and points at his dick. You run to the bed and throw yourself on the top of him. He tickle your butt and you giggle. He takes your shirt and your very expensive 'Victoria Secrets' bra off and when he sees your boobs he grabs them and squeeze them gently. You moan. He takes your pants off and kisses your thighs, on the inside of them and on the outside. "Oh Luke, let me take care of you instead." You love "taking care of him" because you know it teases him but he still loves it. He smiles and you take your hand on his stomach and push him down, now you're on top. You slowly lick his abs, while taking his sexy briefs of and all the way down to his dick. You suck him off and he moans high. It turns you on. When he's about to cum, he pushes you away from his penis. He sticks his dick into you and humps you softly. After 5 minutes he lays you down. You look into eachothers eyes. He caresses your chin and says "I love you." "I love you more" you say and kiss him passionately.