Chapter Two

~Aliyah's POV

Mr.Perez went to pick up Stacy at around noon, leaving the house to Al and I. We decided to clean the rooms, and pop in a movie while we wait for Mr.Perez to get back with Stacy.

We watched the Friday trilogy and the beginning of Soul Plane when I heard the doorbell. I ran to get it and answered, only for it to be Jacob and a few other boys.

"Hey Al." he said, going down to the basement.

All the other boys just stared at me for a while until I got extremely uncomfortable and walked into my room.

Once I knew they were in the basement, I came back out. I figured they were hungry, so I made them some ham and cheese sandwiches. I placed them on a tray, with drinks on another tray. I surprisingly made it all the way downstairs without spilling anything, and knocked on the door.

~Jacob's POV

Me and Ray were just starting up my Xbox when I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I yelled.

The door opened and I gave a loud groan.

"Um, I don't mean to interrupt-" she started.

"Then don't." I said, cutting her off.

"As I was saying, I don't mean to interrupt but I figured you guys were hungry, so I made sandwiches."

Ray Ray instantly jumped up and grabbed a sandwich and a soda off the tray, with Roc and Prod following after him.

"Jacob, would you like any?" she asked, her voice full of fake innocence.

My stomach started growling, but I refused to take a sandwich.

I didn't answer, leaving her puzzled.

"Thank you!" they all said with food in their mouths.

She gave a chuckle and said "You're welcome."

That tramp.

Soon enough Ray got up and asked her if he could take the last sandwich since I didn't, and she happily agreed.

As soon as she closed the door, I tackled Ray for that sandwich.

"Aye nigga, this MY sandwich!" he said, trying to shove it in his mouth.

"She didn't make it for you fatass!"

"So? Fuck you." And with that, he shoved the whole sandwich in his mouth. I hope he chokes on it.

I'd just order one from Jimmy Johns.

"Aye, she fine though." Craig said, bouncing his eyebrows.

"Man, when you said she was aight this morning, I thought you MEANT aight! That bitch fine as hell!" Roc exclaimed

I just rolled my eyes.

"Ima make a move." Prod said, getting up and brushing bread crumbs off of his shirt.

"Oh 'ell no you're not. She's MY maid. MIIIINE." I stated.

"Man, you treat her like a slave." He said before jogging up the steps that lead to the kitchen.

I analyzed that last sentence.

I don't treat her like a slave. Right?

~Aliyah's POV

I cleaned all of the dishes and was putting them away when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I gasped a turned my head, in fear that it was Jacob. It wasn't, thank god. It was one of his friends. He had a cute mowhawk and smelled really good.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

"It's fine." I said, giving a smile.

"My name is Craig, but my friends call me Prod. And you are?" he said, extending his hand for me to shake.

"I'm the maid." I joked, shaking his hand.

"Well, 'the maid", he started. "Would you like to hang out on Saturday?"

"I'd love to, but I have responsibilities here. I'm sorry." I truly felt bad. He was kinda cute.

"No, it's fine. "

"Maybe some other time." I suggested.

"Yeah. And if you end up with some free time

this weekend, give me a call? he said, pulling a slip of paper with his nunber on it out of his pocket.

"Will do."

He gave me a quick wink before heading back downstairs. A big smile grew on my face as I finished putting the plates up. Craig might actually be my boyfriend in a few weeks, and I'm not letting anybody get in the way of that.

(A/N) How is the story so far? This is my FIRST fanfic so PLEASE no hate! :)