~I Dream?~

I hear a noise, I raise my head and look around, I didn’t know what it was, but I’m too lazy to go and to see what/who makes this noise.  After a few seconds of quiet, I heard again a noise, I raise my head turn my gaze and look around after the person of the thing that makes this annoyed noise.

“Hei Naruto!” A dip voice hears from somewhere.

“Who it is?” I asked confused.

Someone appear next to me, with a book into his hands, he stills reading, he have a mask that cover a part of his face, just one eyes can be seen, the other one is hiding under the mask, he have white hair.

“Kakashi Hatake?” I looked surprised.

“Yea Naruto, I need to talk with you about something..”He said looking into the book.

“Okay, so what it is?”

“I cannot tell you here, I’m sorry but we need to go into another place.”

“But why I’m into the hospital?” I said after a few moments.

“I’ll explain you later. No let’s go.” He said looking into my eyes.”

“Okay, wait a second to dress with some pants and a t-shirt. I cannot go like that.”

~A few moments later~

We walk through the park, Kakashi-sensei still read his book, he’s so calm and that it’s going me crazy, he didn’t say a word. He just read his pervert book and nothing more.

“So Kakashi-sensei, what do you want to tell me?” I asked a bit confused.

“Oh, I almost forget. Do you remember something…”He stops looking at the sky..

“Like what? Should I?”

“Naruto, something…you are not asking yourself why you waked up into a hospital?”

“Yes I do, I was thinking all the morning why I’m closed there..Without nobody.”

“Naruto you know that you have a lot of friends around you..Do you?. You need to know that you are not alone; you don’t need to do everything alone, just to be known of everyone. You need to let people around you to help you, and to not do like me. To say that you’ll protect your all friends but you’ll cannot do that. I wrong so much, I hate me now because I was thinking that could I do everything without anybody’s help, but I wrong, I couldn’t…

“Every day I was thinking as I only have to do this..but now I understand that I need to let my friends to help me…”

“I was send by the Hokage, to see how did you feel..Everyone was thinking that they lost you..”

“Why should everyone care about me?. Everyone from this village hates me, because I’m a monster…”

“No, they didn’t, or if they do, you have friends that they really cares of you..”

I didn’t say a word, I just keep quiet watching at the sky, everything it’s just a dream.. I know that is just a dream..it could not be real because no one cares about me, I don’t have any friends…and everyone hates me for what am I…