The Escape

Jasmine froze as she tried to understand what he had just said. What does he mean? If he doesn't own it, how could it be there?
'Uncle! Stop messing about!' Jasmine yelled, trying to laugh it off. Suddenly she heard footsteps running up the stairs. Her Uncle burst through the door, making her scream with shock. Uncle Lee pulled out a knife and abruptly stabbed the clown in the neck. The clown's face expression changed from happy to in pain. It gagged before suddenly resting it's body and losing focus in its eyes. Jasmine was shocked and confused at the same time. A tear rolled down her cheek before she screamed as her uncle pulled the knife out of the clowns neck and stood up with blood on his hands and on the knife.
Jasmine ran downstairs where her mum sat in the living room with a cup of tea.
"There you are darling, what was all that screaming?" She asked. Jasmine didn't have to say anything; she grabbed her mum's hand and pulled her upstairs to the playroom to find..nothing. There in the playroom was her train tracks and everything else but no clown or Uncle Lee. Jasmine stood in shock as she tried to figure out what had just happened.
"Jasmine, are you alright?" Her mum asked. Jasmine stood in silence before saying, "Yes. I just wanted you to see my train tracks."