My Master, My Mate 37

Kaleb sighed as he stood up straight, his nose no longer on the crook of my neck.

"Kaleb, what do you mean?" I asked him, but his eyes were not on me. It still stared straight into my brother's grey ones.

"Take him to the room at the far corner." He ordered, looking at his sister. Kara didn't do anything, she just stared at my mate. Then she moved after a few seconds, taking Luca with her. I tried to get into his mind,  wanting to know what he had told his sister. But he had set a large wall, even to his own mate.

I looked at Kaleb, "What did you tell her?" I wanted to know what they had mindlinked to each other, I didn't want to be left out when something was going on. He looked at me, his hard eyes softening at the sight of how clueless I was. His hands then sneaked to hold mine, intertwining them.

He started to move, I walked with him until we entered our room, he then closed the door as I stared at him. "What do you mean you don't trust him?" I immediately asked. He let go of our intertwined hands as he walked towards the window, staring outside.

He glanced at me, "I just don't. "

"But he's my brother, Kaleb! He's the brother that had took care of me when you weren't there!" His breath hitched at my words, I had hit something. I then continued, "He made me believe that everything was going to be alright, isn't it?! No! It's not! But everything was fine until a little gesture made everything become complicated again! I just want everything to be like it was before." As I ended, I realized that tears had started pouring out of my eyes. I covered my face, shaking my head. Everything was just too complicated.
I turned around, wanting to get out. I felt like I was suffocating in the heavy atmosphere of the room. I reached for the door knob, then his arms immediately held my waist, holding me back. He buried his face at the crook of my neck, the sparks that had ignited the moment he touched me had bursted even more, causing butterflies in my stomach.

"Someone told me, that you were with someone better, that you were with someone that can love you more. I don't want that, I just want to be the only person or wolf who can make you feel perfect." I pursed my lips, the tears that had dried out started to sting my eyes as it escaped. "I-I don't know anymore. " Those were the only words I could say before I quickly removed his hands off my waist and got out of the room. I looked back as the door started to close, only letting me get a small glimpse of his glassy eyes.

I wiped the tears away as I heaved out small puffs of air. I sighed, Life is too complicated, too hard to deal with. I walked towards the end of the hall, towards my brother's room.

I noticed that the part where his room was was extremely dark. He really doesn't trust him. I never went there, even when I was a small dog. I never wanted to because of how gloomy the area was.

I had reached the end of the hall, now dark. I searched for a light switch, yet had found none. The room was completely isolated, there was no doors beside it. I knocked on the lonely door, I was sure someone was inside for there was a light seen from the small gap between the door and the floor.

"Come in!" He exclaimed. I knew that he noticed my scent, he was my brother after all. I held the door knob, twisting it, then realizing it was locked.

"Oh, it's locked." His voice was laced with realization, I chuckled silently because of how absent minded he was. I felt that he had walked a few steps closer, then the door knob had twitched and rattled a little as he had tried opening it.

The door flew open, I was greeted with his body being crouched down from unlocking the door. "They should've known that I was a master of locks." He mumbled, a smirk on his face. Then he stood up, his eyes twinkling in excitement. "Do you know that they have an awesome bathroom?!" He exclaimed, taking my hand as he dragged me in his room. He rambled on and on about how nice the bathroom was as I looked around the room, the room was the same as the others. Atleast they were that kind to give them a decent room, nothing like the prison under the house.