Chapter 2~ Soul Mate with the Soulless

Thanks so much jasmine95 for helping me write this chapter. You are awsome and you rock even though it took a while to write. :) Again thanks a lot!!

Chapter 2

After our short but very sweet make out session we went downstairs to have dinner with the family. It was kind of awkward when we first arrived at the table together but after a while we eased into our old routine at it was as if I never really left.

Coming back here was like coming hone, don’t get me wrong, I love my parents and my brother Sebastian but this family was different. Everyone says you can’t choose your family, but I got extremely lucky and in a way I got to choose my family.

After dinner Jasmine and I helped her mother clean up and even after the few hours of sleep I still felt like the walking dead so I said goodnight to everyone and went back to my room where I changed into my pajamas and dropped into bed. I was about to close my eyes and give into sleep when I heard a light knock on the door, if it wasn’t so quiet in my room I probably would have noticed, because I could still hear voices coming from downstairs. I got up out of bed and dragged my feet to the door, when I opened the door and saw a blond head in my doorway.

“Wow my first night and you’re already sneaking into my room.” I said opening the door and moving out of the way so he could come inside.

He ducked in and I closed the door behind him, I didn’t expect him to come but I didn’t mind the company. I guess he was ready for bed because all he was wearing were pajama pants and I honestly couldn’t help running an appreciative gaze over his muscular chest and arms, man I missed him.

He stands in front of me, by my bed and just looking at me without saying a word, I could tell he wants to say something but he doesn’t, instead he moves toward me and wraps his arms loosely around my waist.

“I don’t want to know why you’re here so please don’t tell me, I just want to spend as much time with you as possible. I’m in love with you and I know we cant really be together but I don’t want to think about that now, we’ll deal with it when it comes to that.”

He looks into my eyes and slowly leans down to touch his lips to mine. It is breaking my heart but I cant tell him that we don’t have any more time and that we have to deal with this now because after what he just told me the words get stuck in my throat and I give him everything I have left of myself, deep down inside I know that I shouldn’t lead him on but I cant help wishing that he was the one and that I could stay with him the way we are now tangled up with each other kissing on my bed.

After a little while my conscience wins and I try to push him away and tell him the truth, but it’s no use, he’s as solid as a mountain and I am glad he doesn’t stop because if I told him nothing would ever be the same between us. We spend most of the night laying in each others arms catching up on each others lives; I told him about Rose and Jakob and how happy they are and he told me about some of my friends that were currently in the city until we’re both swept away by sleep.

I wake up with a good mood but strangely tired and feeling somehow incomplete, instead of thinking more about it I ignore the feeling and I role over to find Erik gone. I am not surprised by this since we are not really allowed to have sleepovers and since I found my “mate” or well technically he found me it is highly improper to be sleeping with someone else not that we did much more then sleep but still it is frowned upon.

As soon as that thought pops into my mind I cant seem to stop thinking about Derek no matter what I try so I finally give up and go to the bathroom for a quick shower and then head downstairs to see if Mrs. T needs any help with breakfast since its pretty early in the morning.