Chapter 7

Kim Tae Hyung ☆V☆

Kang Yujin received a letter from school about her overdue fees. She looked troubled about the amount of fees that she needed to pay and sighed. She bit her lip and thought of ways to pay off the fees by this week. The only thing on her mind was her grandmother who was on her father's side but she seemed hesitant to call her for help. Ever since the day that her father passed away, neither her grandmother or her relatives came to help with financials. Her late mother was an orphan so she could only rely on her late father's side.

"...But if I didn't ask them for help for my overdue fees, I might be expelled from school...," Yujin felt worried while looking at her school fees.

Nevertheless, she picked up the phone and pressed her grandmother's home numbers. There was a ringing tone and it kept ringing for five times till it was picked up by someone unfamiliar.

"Yeobeoseyo?" The caller answered.

"Hello. Is this Bae Jung Ok's residence?" Yujin tried not to be nervous.

"May I know who is speaking?" The unknown person asked.

"I..'m her granddaughter - Kang Yujin immida..May I know who am I speaking to?" Yujin asked the unknown person on the other line.

"I'm the housekeeper of the house. I'm sorry but she's not in the house at the moment," The housekeeper told her over the phone.

"When will she be back?" Yujin asked her.

"Oh...around 2PM..?" The housekeeper gave an approximate timing.

"Okay, Thank you," Yujin hung up the phone and looked at the clock which showed 12PM.

She decided to get ready to go to her grandmother's house instead of calling her again.

======

Upon reaching her grandmother's grand mansion, she stood in front of the gate, feeling nervous. This is the first time she visited her grandmother and she did not know that her grandmother was of way different status from hers. The security officer saw her standing in front of the gate and asked," Agashi, can I help you?"

"Umm, I'm here to visit my grandmother - Bae Jung Ok. Is she at home?" Yujin asked him.

"She just reached home. Let me escort you to the door," The security officer offered to direct her to the door.

Yujin followed him and she was awed by the beautiful garden outside the house. He opened the door after pressing on the house's password. He led her inside to where her grandmother was.

"Ma'am, there's someone here wanting to see you," The security guard informed her while Yujin standing behind him.

Her grandmother just gave a brief answer while still focusing on the newspaper. The security guard excused himself out and left both Yujin and her grandmother alone. Standing just a few centimetres away from where her grandmother seated, gradually made her more nervous and her heard beat seemed to be beating fast. Awkward silence filled the room and Yujin tried to think of ways to start a conversation.