Chapter 3 Pregnancy

"Honey are you okay?" No I feel like I'm going to die! Does it say in the book when I'll quit getting sick ? "What book?" Got to love men lol that just one of the threw the door conversations we had while I had all day sickness. I lost 60 pounds during my pregnancy. I really couldn't eat anything it was horrible. But I got threw it. I never did lose the all day sickness if anything it got worse. But I found foods I could eat. Spicy food was my best friend and really the only thing I could eat with out getting sick. Talking about fun that was. But I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. When I found out I was having a girl I was so happy. We picked a name not many people liked it but we did. Jordan Shea It was such a pretty name and it was different. It took us 7 months to pick a name. When I was 5 months pregnant Jordan's heart started beating wrong. She was skipping beats I had to stay in the hospital for two days then finally got to go home, I had to go to doctors offices three times a week. That was fun one day a stress test on the baby the next an ultrasound then a obgyn apt I stayed busy plus work. There was days I didn't even want to move but knew I had to. And I was always being told I was to young for a child that I would be a baby raising a baby I had my daughter after my 19th birthday I was so happy. But let me tell you this not every pregnancy is the same and not every birth is either. Pregnancy was the worst. I worked up till two days before having Jordan. I always felt sick. I was in and out of the hospital with Braxton hicks and bleeding, oh and don't forget losing my mucus plug at 6 months pregnant. I worked 8 hour shifts every day. But I did it. I was told at 12 weeks pregnant that Jordan had died and that I needed a Dnc I wouldn't do it I knew my baby was still alive. I stuck it out and went to the er they told me she was okay and there was nothing to worry about but there was. Jordan was killing me I was staying dehydrated and not taking in enough food so they had me on medication to help me eat at first it didn't help it made me worse but then I started getting better. But know matter what the doctors said I was going to bring her in to this world even if it meant I had to die. Only mothers understand what I'm talking about with this part. I felt like I had lived long enough and I was going to fight with every ounce off life I had in me to bring her in to this world. I had all the plans made if something was to happen to me James would take Jordan and give her the life that I had wanted for her. Everything was wrote out but I prayed and prayed and I lived and so did she. But during birth I almost died.