Chapter One ( -Renew- )

Alexa's POV:

Its been 13 years since I known my only Best Friend,Jake. He is 2 years older than me. Jake never left my side no matter what situation we've been through.

"Alexa,get out of your bed or you'll be late for school!" Mum shouted as she banged my door.

"Alright Alright Mom!!'' I groaned as I get out of my bed,heading straight to the bathroom to take a shower.

"Why school even exist...'' I sigh as I went to the bathroom and start showering.

My phone suddenly rang,I finish shower then ran to get it. It was from Jake.

Hey there,sleepyhead. You're gonna be late for school if you dont hurry. I'll come and get you,See you later :)

~Jay

I smiled and replied back:

Jay,go pick me up! I'm almost ready. And I dont wanna be late T^T.

Calling him 'Jay' suites him. I press sent and deciding what to wear because Jake will be here any minute. He lives just a few blocks of my house.

I open my closet and wear white top with black blouser and a blue ripped pants. I get my black&blue Vans shoes and straighten my hair.

"So I'm Ready!" I said to myself and rushed down and grab a seat to start eating my pancake and get the syrup. I was eating madly.

"Woah woah. There's a Tiger here,eating her prey madly'' My brother,Chris smirked at me as he sat next to me and eat his breakfast. I rolled my eyes and continue eating.

As I finish eating,I grab to drink water. The door rang,It was Jake.

"Wow,always earlier as usual..'' I thought,and grab my bag and head out."Mom,I'm going first!! Love you!"I shouted as I ran to the main door and ran to jake,who was waiting outside with his Red Lamborghini Car. "Okay,Honey! Take Care!" Mum shouted back.

"Jay!!" I shouted at him and hug him. He chuckled "Hey Alex!" he hugged me back."I miss you T.T" I looked at him with a crybaby eyes.

"Haha that fast already?" He raised his eyebrows then chuckles. "I miss you too~"

"Lets get going,we will be late or Mrs.Swan won't like it that were late'' Jake nod and hop into his seat and I sit in the passeger seat. He drove and go to our school,St.Rosaria East High.

''Ally!!.." Megan waved at me with Sarah. They're my best friends too and we have Biology Class and  Gym together.

"Hey Meg,and Sarah!" I smiled as they approach to me when i get out of Jake's car.

''So,You're going out with Jake now?'' Meg whispered to my ear,making a eye contact at Jake.

"Silly! We're just best friends!" I whispered back,blushing abit.

"But Ally,you're blushing,you know?" Sara smirked,when they looked at each other like 'I knew it' face."I'm not!" I rolled my eyes and looked away,I could hear Meg giggling with Sarah.

Ugh,those guys are in my nerves for being like this! I thought,spacing out.

"Stop daydreaming,We're gonna be late! Our next lesson is Science!" Jake grabbed my arm,dragging me with him."Alright,Just Chill! You're acting like my mom now" glaring at him,he rolled his eyes.

"See you in Biology Class,Ally!" Sarah said,as she goes to her class with Meg.

Author's Note:

I'm sorry if this chapter is short! But I will make it a bit longer in the next chapt! :)

 Hope you like this chapt,it took me an hour to make this chapter more interesting^^""

Please Give me some love and thanks for reading!

Bhaii((: