Chapter Thirty

Chapter Thirty

"Let's try this shirt... Hmm... These pants make your ass look great, we'll do those. And I'm in the mood to see you in these boots. I made sure to order them a size larger this time too so your poor feet aren't smashed. And, of course, your ready to fuck you up collar."

I could only smiled as Akin handed me the clothes he'd picked out for me, and snapped the collar around my throat, pausing to jingle the dog tags dangling from them before he placed a kiss on my cheek. He helped me pulled on the leather pants with the studs down the sides, and a mesh long sleeve top over a black t-shirt. He hooked a pair of chains to the belt loops on the pants before he stepped back to admire his work, pausing to stroke his hand over my abs, making my stomach contract and groin tighten.

"Ah gosh," Akin groaned, rubbing at the side of his face with his other hand, "If we weren't on a huge mission right now, I would make you my huge mission." Heat crept toward my face and Akin laughed, stepping close to loops his fingers in the belt loops, jerking me up against him and tilting his head up to nuzzle my chin, a deep growl emitting from my throat with satisfaction.

"Oh, baby, you're so precious," Akin crooned, then kissed my chin and stepped back with a sigh, "I hope this thing goes by quickly. I'm excited to get back here and undress you. I bought a new toy I think you'll really like." My cock only ached further and I only managed a nod, not trusting myself to pull Akin toward the bed. He popped his palm against my butt before he went to grab his pirate style coat from the chain where he'd left it. He pulled it on and turned to face me with a confident smile.

"Ready to visit Olympus?" He asked.

About as ready as I am to get my teeth pulled out one by one without anesthetic.

"Yes, sir." I answered. Akin arched a brow as if he heard my thoughts before he smirked and reached out to take my hand, giving it a squeeze.

"Liar." He teased, reaching up to poke my nose. I shrugged helplessly and he gave me a grin before we teleported from our penthouse in Hell to the realm of Olympus.

Olympus was the main hub for god, faerie, and nymph activity. A large mountainous realm that was constantly plagued by fog on the outer edges, rows of grape vines out in the distance, dozens of species of trees, insects chirping in time with music that floated from the temples and river nymphs. The sweet scenes of grapes mingled with crisp fresh water, rich foods, and pine. Underneath, I picked up on the scents of soil and petrichor. It warmed my senses and I could feel that tingle in my soul that reminded me Tsukuyomi had been right about my true realm of rule.

We headed straight to Apollo's temple. I was in no mood to run into Zeus after having been free of him so long. Just being on Olympus again, beautiful though it was, made my skin crawl. I didn't really want to deal with half of these gods, particularly Apollo. The god was twisted and perverted and gave me the creeps.

We took a veering dirt path through about a mile of thick woods, occasionally a faerie running past or a nymph peering at us from the leaves before blending back in with their surroundings. Soon, Apollo's large white marble temple came into view. While his temple was built in the classical Doric style with tall ridged columns and the triangular roofing, inside the temple was a different story. The temple only remained open and public through the front entrance into the large receiving room, but the rest was closed off by marble walls and large wooden doors. The heavy scent of flowers from the Hyacinth garden in back wafted through the temple like an invisible hand of comfort.

The story went, in a nutshell, that Apollo had once been rather benevolent when he fell in love with the Spartan prince, Hyacinth. However, Apollo wasn't the only one with his eye on the prince. The West Wind god, Zephyrus, also loved the prince and had the mindset of if I can't have you, no one can, so he intercepted a game of discus between Apollo and Hyacinth, setting the extremely heavy disc off course and bashing Hyacinth so hard in the head that it killed him. Rumors said Apollo still mourned his death every night in the garden where Hyacinth's flower grew amongst the rest of its species.