one piece - Franky - one shot

Leaning against the side of the ship you started humming a soft lullaby while watching the clouds creep across the sky. "________, ITS YOUR TURN TO CATCH DINNER" a overly hyper Luffy shouting from behind you with Chopper standing next to him, both with a grin stretched from ear to ear. They grabbed you by the arm forcefully and held you above the aquarium tank, "WAIT, STOP, I CANT S.W..." you were interrupted by them dropping you into the cold salt water. You tried to scream but none can hear you, you find the front of the tank and start hitting the glass weakly with your fist, you can see a blurry figure on the other side dropping a pile of stuff and starring at you in disbelief. You turned to find some of the weird creatures Luffy had caught the other day, looking at you like you're a meal. A giant tentacle appeared out of nowhere and grabbed your ankle it was slimy and cold. It was some kind of mutant squid, you screamed as loud as you could, only to let out more air from your lungs, as one of its slimy arms wrapped around your waist, forcing you to let go of the last of your breath. It tightened its grip around you, making a few cracking sounds from your ribs. You shook your head in pain, you dug your nails into its soft flesh trying to make it let go. Everything when dark, but before you fainted from lack of air, you felt someone kick it away from you and drag you to the surface.

You woke up in a colourful room with lots of small gadgets and drawings everywhere, sitting up you felt a sharp pain in your rib, you take a few deep breaths and get used to the pain. You stand up and walk over you a small desk with quills, ink and a leather bound book, you pull out the seat and get comfy. You run your soft finger tips across the edge and open it carefully, the first few pages were of ship and weapon designs, from that you knew who's room this is. You turned another page to find harts drawn, covering the whole page. You started to turn the page and got a glimpse of a drawing of a girl with long hair blowing in the wind, leaning on the edge of a ship banister, looking at the sunset. A hand slammed the book closed before you could finish turning the page, there hand was giant compared to your small frail ones. You looked up to see Franky looking the other way with a slight shade of pink across his cheeks "that's enough" he put the book behind his back and put a tray of food on the desk for you. "Are you feeling any better yet ______?" he looked down at you leaning against the wall opposite you, "yeah, thanks, who was that in your book?" he blushed again and opened the door "no one, just a piece of scrap paper I doodled on" he ran out and slammed the door shut before you could reply.

After 2 more days rest you were back to your old self. It was now sun set, the sky was a mixture of reds, purples, blues and oranges and the ship was peaceful. Everyone went to the nearby island to look around; it was up to you to look after the ship. You stepped out from one of the rooms and onto the deck, to see Franky leaning against the mass, drawing in his book. You decided to sneak up on him to see what he was doing, looking over his shoulder you could see a different drawing of the same girl, and he was putting so much detail and drew each line with extreme delicacy. After a wile of watching quietly, you realised that the picture seemed to look more and more like you as time went on, when he had finished you snatched the book from his grasp.

"________, I thought you went with the others" he moaned as he tried to snatch back the book, "I thought you went with them" you stepped back to dodge his hand reaching for the book. You stopped as you flicked through the pages, "why are they all ... "you were interrupted when you walked forward, you had tripped and flung the book into the air. Before you hit the floor Franky stepped forwards and wrapped his arms around your waist protectively, placing your hands on his chest you could feel the hardness of the metal "you're so cold". You could feel the ticking of the gears inside him, or was it his heart? "Franky, do you, have a heart?" you looked up in to his soft eyes, "you tell me" his lips came crashing down into yours; you were shocked at first but started to kiss him back. The pages in the book all torn, the detailed drawings scattering the floor, there were more than just a few, and each one had such detail. Parting from the kiss you locked eyes "______" "yeah" "I find you so beautiful that I never wish to part with it" he kissed you again but this time it was sweeter, he then pulled you to his chest wile hugging you protectively.