Anna

5 words that sum you up

Kind. Shortarse. Beauty Publicist. Ex-ditz. Positive. Sometimes sad. Bad at counting.

What’s your defining characteristic

My feet are firmly planted in mid-air.

Where do you live?

In the Mid-Village, Manhattan, New York.

Who is your style icon?

For a while it was anyone who wore a severely tailored, humourless. charcoal-coloured suit, but I was just going through a phase. Really I’m more of an Audrey Hepburn person. Or Katy Perry. Or even – yes - Willow Smith.

Who is your dream man?

Oh, so many! Alexander Skarsgård, Robert Pattinson, Jason Schwartzman, Javier Bardem, Robert Downey Jnr, will I stop now? I’m happy to keep going if you want me to…

What’s your favourite colour?

I tried to convince myself it was charcoal grey but really it’s neon pink.

Favourite song?

It’s a sad one, I’m afraid. You Have Been Loved by George Michael

Favourite movie?

Enchanted. Amy Adams is adorable. Or Funny Face.

What’s your idea of hell?

Being trapped for all of eternity in an enormous HardWare Depot. So cold and big and full of horrible horrible things – nails and buckets and paint and hinges and hammers and…  Oh God! Even 10 minutes in there is a challenge.

What’s your favourite magazine?

Because of my job, and my constant quest to get coverage in magazines, I can’t help but hate them all… There I’d be, casually flicking through Harper, feeling fine, and the next thing I’d see a glowing review of the new Dior super-serum and no mention of anything from my brands, and even though it makes me sound very shallow, it hurts like a knife. It’s sort of like being a mother and your child not being picked for the football team. Also it fills me with extreme fear that my boss will shout at me at the Monday morning meeting.

If you were a food what would you be?

They (I mean my sisters) used to say I was Nuts. But now they say I’m a big bag of Haribos because, apparently, I’m sweet. Not the worst thing a person could be.

How often do you have sex?

Um… you’ve startled me a bit there… it’s not like I’m keeping count, whenever we feel like it. Look, I was never good with numbers…

What is your motto?

Be kind. For everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

What car do you drive?

Does the subway count?