He Teases You ~

I have a test tomorrow and I'm supposed to be studying or something.

Ah well.

HE TEASES YOU:

HARRY

Harry walks up to the wall, stretching to place a painting on it.

His white t-shirt rises up revealing the band of his underwear and his perfect 'V'.

You gulp staring at him and at how amazingly sexy he looks.

He notices you staring and smiles to himself, stretching higher.

Your thoughts wander to how you would just love to pull off his pants.

'Like what you see?' He grins, distracting you.

'Huh? What? No' You reply, embarrassed to be caught.

'Oh, I thought if you did, I'd give you a little taste. But since you don't, I'm heading out to meet the boys yeah?' He kisses you on the cheek and walks out the door, leaving you unfulfilled.

LOUIS

Louis's lips press hard against yours, he moves into you, hands running across your back, pulling you closer.

You kiss him hungrily, your hands inside his shirt feeling his toned skin.

His hands run down from your neck to above your breast. You ache for him to move lower.

He moves his hands up again to your neck.

You sigh. Desperate.

He continues teasing you till you can't take it anymore and you grab his hand, moving it placing it firmly on your breast.

He grins, knowing he has you right where he wants you.

ZAYN

Your lying on the couch, on your back with your legs on Zayns lap as he sits watching TV.

Zayn knows you want him. Your body language showing so. He runs his finger across your leg making you shiver.

He starts moving his hands higher and higher never reaching where you want him to.

He suddenly moves and places himself on top of you.

You bite your lip, excited.

But he doesn't kiss you, he moves his hand across and reaches for the beer can placed on the end table and returns to his original position.

'Beer was getting warm' He winks, sipping it.

LIAM

You and Liam are spooning with him pushing your hair away to give you kisses on the back of your neck.

You're wearing just your bra, so he moves lower, kissing your almost bare back.

His hands move smoothly from your back to your stomach, making you shiver with excitement.

'You like that?' He whispers.

'Mmhm' You mumble waiting for more.

You then feel his hands on your bra strap, never opening it but teasing you.

His lips come close to your ear once again.

'Babe?'

'Yeah?' You ask, excited.

'I'm going to bed, yeah?' He kisses you on the cheek, grinning to himself.

NIALL

Your against the wall with Niall pressed up against you, involved in a very hot make-out session.

He'd not seen you for 3 days, when you'd left him turned on because you had to leave in a hurry.

His tounge moves within your mouth, hands running all over your body.

And then you feel it. Him hard against you.

You moan.

He knows you love it. Love the feeling of him hard. It turns you on like nothing else.

He pushes deeper against you, making you go crazy.

Just as your about to move your hands lower, he moves away.

'I need to go' He says, pulling away.

'Wait, what?' You ask, slightly out of breath.

'I have to be at rehearsal. I'm already late, go to hurry' He winks.

And it all comes back to you, you'd said the same thing to him 3 days ago.

'See ya babe'

'I hate you' You reply, really turned on and irritated.

'I love ya' He laughs, walking out.

I wrote this really really quick cause I need to get back to the books.

Ew :P

So if you guys spot errors, I apologize.

Thank you for the reads and votes xx