Not quite sure how I feel about this...

Jessica's POV

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

You may be wondering about my previous statement. 'Is she scared? Or surprised? Excited, maybe?' If those were your thoughts when you read that, then I should probably tell you that I am a bit of all three. I'm scared 'cause this may very well, be a joke. I'm surprised because this is probably the first nice thing my older brother, Jake, has ever done for me. And lastly I'm excited becasue Jake just showed me the concert tickets he bought me for my birthday. I'm not sure if you have heard of the band, probably not... They're kind of underground. Not that popular.... Alright, I'm sure I'm not fooling anyone..... IT'S FUCKING ONE DIRECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can skip over this next part 'cause I'll be having a fangirl seizure and I'm sure you know how that is.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT JAKE!! I can't believe you would do this for me! You have officially just beat out Jesse's for best big brother!" I screamed in his ear while jumping and hugging him. i could probably be arrested for assault right now... Oh well.

"I resent that. Did you forget my quote, Most amazing and bestest gift you have ever seen in your short miserable life, unquote." My previous favorite brother Jesse  said, with his arms crossed across his chest.

"That was before Jake gave me tickets to ONE DIRECTION!!! EEEEEPPP!!!!! And HEY! I never said miserable, you assbutt! And your Super natural gift bascet is a close second."

"Damn... The only thing you're more obsessed wiht than Supernatural. How many ticket's did you get?"

"I got her five. They're VIP tickets too." Jake replied smugly.

"Damn, bro. How much did that set you back?"

"Don't answer that or i'll feel terrible!" I interupterupted quicly. "I don't suppose you two would mind sitting through one of their concerts, would you? I'm taking Jason, obviously. And I'm sure Kay would love to go!" I'm refering to my very steriotypically gay brother and my best friend. My mom has a thing for J names.

"Anything for you, my obsessive little rat!"

"Oh shut it, Jake. How about you,Jesse?"

"A giant stadium full of horny teenage girls? I'll pass." I could hear the sarcasm dripping off his voice.

"Fine, then I'll call up Braydon and see if he wants to go." Braydon happens to be my ex, who was a complete douche to me, but he's cool now and we're still friends, but my brothers are excellent at holding grudges.

"You know I'm kidding!" I said laughing at how ridiculous he an dJake looked with a harsh glare situated on their faces. "I love you two, I'm going up to Jason's room and we're gunna Skype Kay!" I yelled while walking up the stairs.

So, I want to know if my writing is terrible or not. And I'm not talking about grammar and spelling 'cause my keyboard is missing half it's letters an d a good portion of my screen is black.... Don't ask. And I'd rather you tell me the honst truth  then lie an dtell me it's good! Unless you think it is...