The Party.

warnings- smut..
----------
you were at a party with kiara, your best friend. you were dressed in a knee cut red dress. with black heels. and a red and black necklace. you and kiara were talking to jb and jj. then you said you were gonna go get a drink. they all said okay and you went. you ordered a soda.
"is that all you want?" the man behind the counter said to you. you nodded and handed him $1 and started off to kiara again. but then someone grabbed your wrist. you turned and it was rafe.
"what do you want rafe?! I'm trying to go talk to my friends and have a good time. let go of me." you say and eye him. he pulls you to the side.
"you look so good tonight." rafe said. you looked at him confused. you thought he hated you. you couldn't deny that he is fine. you just kept staring at him. he eventually grabbed your chin. and slowly pulled it to his.
your guys mouth touch. you guys didn't separate from eachother for a solid two minutes. rafe pulled away and looked at you. breathing heavily. his hand went down your side. you looked down and watched his hand.
"rafe, rafe.. we're in public.. not here." you breath out quietly as your stomach fills with butterflies by his touch. he just looked at you while his hand kept going down.
"just be quiet. then no will know." he smirks ever so slightly as his hand reaches your core. your gasp as his fingers start to move in a circle motion.
"rafe.." you say quietly. he looks up at you.
"hm?" he says as his finger pace get faster and faster by the second. you couldn't even speak at that point.
eventually, you feel his finger inside you. you grabbed onto rafe and hid your face in his shoulder. he picks his finger pace up as he likes the sound of your breath getting heavier and heavier each time.
you hear kiara calling your name and your jump. causing rafe to remove his finger.
"what is it?" rafe said, "did I hurt you?". you shook your head no and you pointed at kiara walking around and calling for you. rafe pulled your dress down and grabbed your hand and led you to his room. you followed. he let you walk in first and he walked in behind you. he shut the door and quickly turned to you. pinning you to the wall. causing you to gasp. he started to kiss your neck and your breathing kept getting heavier.
his hand slid down to your thigh again. as he starts to the the circle motion again.
------------
so like. this is my first smut so.. don't judge💃