Chapter 15B

Chapter 15B

JADE woke up on her back, eyes fixated on the white ceiling. As she turned on her side, two feelings assuaged her almost instantly. The first was that she was alone in bed and the second being that her body ached, especially her lower belly. Muscles that had never been used until a few nights before screamed and protested as she sat up. The covers fell off, revealing her nakedness. She buried her nose in his pillow, enjoying the purely masculine scent of him that lingered.

That was the way Nick found her when he opened the door. Just the sight of her, did unimaginable things to him. He'd never wanted anyone else as he did her before in his life. It was surprising since they'd made love all night, allowing themselves only about two hours of sleep at the most. She turned and faced him, the covers which he'd draped over her fell down to her waist and her hair fell like a curtain around her breasts.. Without knowing, he was already walking towards her, reaching for her. He caught himself and stopped just before her, satisfying himself for the moment with looking.

"Morning"he said, his voice heavy. She smiled. "Good morning".

 The smile hit him in the gut. God, she was so beautiful. Even after the four days he'd spent coming home to her, when she smiled, the feeling that always hit him in the gut impossibly intensified. Then she stood up and stretched her body languidly. Her head turned towards him, exposing her twinkling green eyes. His body tightened.

 "You seductress" he growled, realizing she been aware of his discomfort and at the same time teasing him.

Pulling her warm body into him, he lifted her and walked the few steps to the shower in the bedroom. Setting her in the shower, Nick shrugged out of the clean crisp white shirt which he'd put on only a few moments ago. He turned on the water as Jade struggled to unclasp his belt with her shaking hands. The warm water cascading all over them, Nick held her up and took her. Swallowing her muffled cries, kissing her warm wet skin, they made love savagely, fiercely, each only aware of the other. She cried out his name again on a primal note and gripped him so tightly he couldn't form one rational thought, much less remember his name. The blood roared loudly in his head as he watched her eyes go blind. The need to see her, watch her while the need for release clawed at him. Then her body arched and tautened against him. The blood was pounding now. It was her scream he swallowed as he fell deeper and deeper and spilled himself into her.  

He held her until the water was cold, enjoying the warmth of her body against his and warming her with his.

Right then and there, Nicholas Colby knew exactly what was missing from his life.

**************************************************************************************************************************************.

Thanks  for reading!!