Chapter Forty Eight

Chapter 4

Warning: Smut.

I clung to Harry, ankles locked around his waist as he effortlessly carried me up the steps to his flat. His hair was tangled between my digits, lips kissing at his jaw as Harry fiddled with the keys in the lock. The door was slammed shut with his foot, pressing me against the wood as his fingers fumbled with drawing the chain across. I nuzzled my face into the crook of his neck, hands tickling their way under the blazer Harry wore to hold him beneath the clothing. I felt safe as I cuddled further into his comforting warmth, absorbing the hard heat whilst breathing in a scent that seemed to cloud my senses. But comfort soon transformed into desire; from soft kisses into marks of passion brandishing his skin as my lips uncompromisingly sucked at the base of his neck. A rough grunt followed sharply inhaled breath as Harry responded in harshly squeezing my backside.

"I want you so bad."

"Let me down." I breathlessly laughed.

My feet touched the floor, backing away as Harry stalked forwards. It was faintly lit in the hall, but it wasn't difficult to detect the seductive smirk plastered on his face. There were barely a couple of inches separating our needy bodies. The simmering heat of Harry's eyes remained teasingly on me as he undressed, taking his time to remove the dark blazer he wore. The material dropped to the floor.

"I want to be dirty with you."

Harry's forehead pinned to mine, crinkling my dress as a hand skimmed leisurely up the inside of my thigh. Dimples were indented as I affectively ceased his efforts, squeezing my legs together.

"Patience."

Gripping the material of Harry's shirt, I took him by surprise, shoving him back against the wall with as much strength as I could muster. Swollen lips were parted in pleasure, eyes clamped closed. I decreased the distance between us, hastily attempting to unbutton Harry's shirt. His sudden movement left me in a daze, yanking either side of his shirt to forcefully rip it open. The sound of scattering buttons hit the floorboards. I'd never witnessed something quite so desperately hot, my hands palming at Harry's exposed stomach and chest. He looked almost god-like, all tanned and muscled...and mine.

"I like it when you're rough with me." Harry admitted.

The last few words had barely left his mouth before I scratched my nails down the length of his torso, sure to leave a few raised lines in evidence of my harsh gesture.

He cursed through gritted teeth.

"I'm gunna take you in my bed."

My heart pumped with his promise, pressing a heavy kiss to where hot air was being expelled. Regrettably I pulled away from the temptation of his lips, turning and walking down the hall. My shoes were kicked off but I came to a halt at the bedroom door when I strained to hear his trailing footsteps. I peered behind me to discover he'd been observing my every move. A heated stare burning at the skin I knew he desired to uncover. We stood directly facing each other, a good distance between us as he carelessly brushed his clothing from his broad shoulders. I had quickly grown to learn Harry's body was close to perfection, in my eyes at least. Even the variety scars he had sustained during fights held an intriguing and somewhat endearing beauty. I wondered if he would ever fully open up and educate me in the origins of all the permanent reminders.

My hand rose in front of me, teasing Harry with the flick of my index in a gesture to coax him towards me.

"Come here."

His smile tugged up further on his right cheek than his left, kicking off his shoes as he strolled forward. We were soon in the comfort of Harry's bedroom. Once the small lamp was flicked on my attention drifted back to him, now stood barefoot in just his black jeans. Harry's eyes were alight with mischief as I raised my hand to keep him from approaching. His patient compliance was noted as I leant forwards; my fingers travelled up the skirt of my dress, hooking into my underwear and trailing them down my legs. I stepped out of them, dropping the material to the floor before standing up straight once more. The look he gave me was one of lust, having me blush as he practically undressed me with his eyes.