The Perfect Family

• Dedicated to Maddalena Cioce

“Aurelia, do you mind if I stop massaging you? I’ll resume from where I interrupted later, if that’s ok with you. Now, however, I’d like to prepare you dinner, if you don’t mind.”

Aurelia Lunatti got up from the couch and looked at her masseur. The more he familiarized with her body, the better he became at it.

“Of course, Carlo.” She didn’t say anything more, tasting the following question with her mouth’s watering.

“Would you like some salade niçoise, some pesto sauce pasta or some orange duck fillet?” Carlo asked her.

Aurelia bit on her lower lip and fell victim to her little inner demon: “Actually, I’d go for a good pizza!” she answered with joy.

“What a wonderful idea! You have to know that I need twenty-four minutes to buy the ingredients from the nearest market, and then fifty-six minutes to knead the dough, let it rise...”

“Oh, cut it out! You don’t have to worry, I know: in an hour and a half the pizza will be ready. You may go!”

Carlo approached and kissed her tenderly. He went to the front door, opened it and then went out to shop. Aurelia relaxed on her coach and smiled.

She really couldn’t understand how she could have waited so much time to buy Carlo. Her co-worker, Valentina, who she usually had lunch with, always told her how much her robot had changed her life. She had been sceptical, at the beginning. And she had been sceptical for a long time. How can a machine really replace a man? But after yet another failed relationship, she had decided that she wanted one, too!

Carlo announced his return before entering the building, to avoid startling her. He entered the living room and, before reaching the kitchen, he went to her for a tender kiss. He still had the shopping bags in his arms.

He was muscular and tall, with light blue eyes and shoulder long hair. Carlo was the picture of her ideal man. His limbs had no imperfection, but other than that, you couldn’t find any difference between them and real men’s ones. She wasn’t against perfection, not in the least.

She kept him bended above her with a hand behind his head. With her other hand she touched him between his legs. His penis began to grow in size as if it was real. He then gently put the bags on the floor, caressed her face and began to cover her body in kisses. The woman’s excitement grew evidently and Carlo kept on teasing her with his lips and fingers.

“Now I want you to take me with passion and vigour!” she whispered in his ear, as if she was embarrassed to say it out loud.

The robot proved her he could live up to her expectations and made her feel pleasure multiple times, never making his passion go down in intensity during the intercourse.

After the last orgasm, Aurelia snuggled up Carlo’s bare chest, and he kept on kissing and caressing her head for a long time.

After a fuck like that, I really need a good cigarette!” the woman thought. “Carlo, will you be so gentle to take me a pack of cigarettes and a lighter?”

“But you really asked me to do my best to dissuade you from your addiction,” the robot answered, slowly getting up, smiling at her.

“That’s true. Just a tiny one,please!” she answered, pleading him, “This time I really can’t go on without one.”

Carlo took what she had asked. He gave her the cigarette and turned on the lighter. She inhaled seductively and rested on the couch, smoking. Carlo dressed up and went to the kitchen.

The dinner was fantastic. The table was perfectly set and Carlo had prepared Aurelia a true Neapolitan pizza. Then he surprised her with a tasty dessert, short in calories and dimensions, so it didn’t pose a danger to her diet.