Karrueche9

KARRUECHE:

I woke up from our little nap Chris and I took after that sex session we just had in the shower. It was still in the evening. Chris was still sleep, he looked so good too. I smiled. I noticed I still was naked but I still was too lazy to put some clothes on. I got off the bed and started to stretch. I saw my camera laying on the light stand, I grinned thinking this was the perfect time to catch Chris off guard. I quietly picked up my camera and turned it on. I started taking pictures of Chris and softly giggling.

“Stop…”Chris quietly said with his eyes still closed. I jumped a little. Fuck he kept scaring me. How the hell did he wake so fast?

I laughed, “Baby… how you knew”, I said coming close to the bed.

He opened his eyes then yarned, “Next time take off the Flash”.

‘Damn’ I thought to myself. Then I threw the camera on the bed.

Chris then looked at me to notice I was still naked then he smiled. I knew that smile.

“No”, I told him, “Later”. I was standing by the bed.

“Why not now?”, he asked sitting up, pulling my body until I stood between his legs.

“Like I said.. Later”, I told him then removed myself from his legs and walked over to the dresser to find something to put on.

“Can we go do something for the rest of the day and night?”, I asked him still trying to find something to cover up.

“Yea”, he said sounding like he was distracted. I looked over to see what he was doing and he was trying to work my camera.

“Hey!”, I shouted then stopped what I was doing to run over to him, “You trying to delete the pictures?!”, I said laughing trying to grab my camera from him.

He laughed, “Trying? I already did!”, he said teasing.

I snatched my camera from him, “Baby ! OMG! No”, I whined, flicking through my pictures not seeing the ones I caught of him. I threw my camera back down on the bed and started pouting.

“Aww don’t be mad baby”, he said picking up my camera that sat next to him, “We could take more”, he said turning back on my camera and started snapping pictures of me.

“Chris!”, I yelled laughing while trying to cover my nude body with my hands, “Stop ! I’m naked! Let me put on something”.

Chris laughed then finally stood up still snapping pictures of me. I smacked my camera out of his hands. It fell on the floor. I covered my mouth in shock that I really made my camera fall.

Chris laughed, “Owwwwwww”, he said as if he was a three year old that spilled juice.

“See what we you made me do!”, I shrieked while picking up my camera praying I didn’t break it.

Chris kept laughing, “How you gon’ blame me baby? You the one who thought you was Mike Tyson knocking shit down”, he joked.

“Chris stop this not funny…look it’s not turning on”, I whined showing him a pitch black screen as I kept pressing the on button.

Chris tried to stop laughing, “Okay okay let me see”, he said as he took my camera and tried to turn it on but it didn’t work.

“See!”, I whined some more.

“Okay okay..stop whining, I’ll take it to get it fixed, even though you the one who-”, he tried to finish.

“Chris..”, I cut him off giving him a serious face.

He sighed, “Fine I’m sorry for breaking your camera”, he said air quoting ‘breaking’.

“See it’s good facing the truth”, I said while giggling walking back over to the dresser to again find something to put on.

“Yea whatever”, Chris said as he walked over to the bed and laid back on it.

“Like I was saying, Can we do something for the rest of today and stuff?”, I asked.

“Yea, what you wanna do?”, he asked me.

I finally found my gown to throw on my body then turned in Chris’s direction.

“Ummmm… Ow! I want to go to the aquarium somewhere around here”, I told him.

He sat up giving me the straight face, “You wanna go look at fish?”, he asked in an annoyed sarcasm.

“Yea what’s wrong with that”, I giggled.

“Ugh baby that’s boring, let’s just stay in today and do something” he requested.

“Something like…”, I asked not really excited about his idea.

He wiggled his eyebrows while smirking.

“Christopher, I said no more sex until later”, I told him a little annoyed now.

“Okay okay. Gosh. Um.. Ow, we should order room service and movies”, he suggested.

“Ugh.. we could do that anytime we want, shit we could just out to eat and to the movies if that’s the case”, I told him.

He sighed then laid back down on his back, “ I just wanted to do something normal”, he said.

I wrinkled my brows, “What you mean baby?”, I asked him while walking over to him and taking a seat next to him.

He sat up, “Like we always going out on the regular doing things big, why can’t we just stay in and enjoy each other time, like let’s pretend we poor for once and we have no money to go anywhere fancy or expensive n’ stuff”, he explained.

I smiled, he was right, even though we hardly went out during our vacation, it would be nice just staying in for once just enjoying each other time.

“Okay baby, let’s stay in”, I said then kissed his lips.