Acura Integurl

I looked at her and watched as she wept... everything was going wrong, and it was just the two of us. I took a seat beside her and faintly smiled. " Let's just go." I told my bestfriend. She lifted her head from her hands, and her cheeks stained with tears.

" What do you mean? " she asked.

I pointed to her Acura Integra, " Let's pack our shit and go. Doesn't matter where... let's just pack some shit, get some money and flee." Her eyes glazed over me for a second, then back at her 2000 Acura Integra.

" You serious, Ray? "

" As a heart attack."

" What about your girl-"

" Forget it, we gonna go live girl. We 18, this is our time to figure us out..."

" But, Eri-"

" Will never find us. You up for it? "

She turned back to the car again, then up at the stars. It took her a moment to give me my answer.

" Let's do it. " She smiled, ambling infront of me to the car. She put the key in the ignition and began to course the highway.

" Where we going now? " she asked. " Let's go empty our accounts, pack up, and just.. start driving..." I answered. She tugged my braid and pulled me closer to her,

" This is your best Idea yet, Ray."

" I know." I replied. She reached out and turned on the radio, which started playing Stay, by Rihanna, what a shitty song. I pressed the shortcut to a different station which was playing All Gold by Trinidad James.

She hit me upside my head and tugged my brain, slghtly harder than last time. " Turn it back Raymond." She spat, one hand still on the wheel while the other clutched my braid. " Noooooooooo, I hate that song. " She twisted my braid and i let out a sharp wince.

" Turn it back."

" OK, ok, ok, unhand me!" I pressed the button to turn it back to Stay, and she let me hair out of her lioness like grip.

She pulled up to a bank and walked in. I waited for her in the car. A couple minutes in, my phone began to ring. I looked at the caller ID that flashed,'My Star'. I didn't want to be any further annoyed than I already was with her, so I just let it ring I'll talk to her when we reach Arkansas or something.

~six comments for next chapter~