Finishing School For Girls - Chapter 1

Ill start from the begining when i just started the FSFG(finshing school for girls) when i was 5.  I was really excited about starting because i had no idea ,whatsoever, what kind of school it would be.  i only knew that it was going to a special school and was only going to see my parents on weekends.

by the time my first year of school i had made loads of friends and i had even had sleepovers in the dorms(it wasnt really aloud but after 8, as long as you were quiet, nobody came through the dorms to check on us). 

it was a normal sleepover as far as i was aware because i never had a sleepover before.  you stay up late, eat, talk, and kiss. i thought it was normal because i had, had many sleepovers after that and all where the same only we talked about different things and people.

after a few years(when i was nearly 13) i had known for a few  years that everyone was a lez but thought nothing of it.  on my 13th birthday thats when i realised.  i need to escape from this lez heaven(well not for me anyway).  it was stranger than years before when i was younger beacuse none of us really knew about the birds and the bees but now we know abut the birds and the bees and how lezzy's have children.  back a step.  it was stranger becasue

they all knew they were lez but i didnt really feel it everyone kissed me. i thiugth it was because i was becoming more mature but when i got my present from maria corney she kissed my lips and opened her mouth.  i opened mine too but only because i didnt know what was happening.  then all of a sudden she thrust her tongue into my mouth and...well...you know.  it was a proper kiss.

---------------------------------------------------------

leave a comment and have a say in the next chapter xx :)