Serenity of nature

Stace, Arabella and I were sitting in the chairs of one of my day spa's having our toenails painted; mine were a deep purple with tiny, shimmering sparkles scattered  throughout, Stacey's toes were being painted a deep midnight blue and had a star in the top right-hand corner, and Arabella's, well hers were a deep blood red.

We had had our hair done and sat chatting in the massage chairs, waiting for our nails to dry, I was starting to get slightly bored and decided to cause a bit of pain. 

'Hey Stace,' I said, overly loudly so the ugly worker closest could hear. 'Don't you reckon it's just sad how the ugliest of people work at beauty shops? I reckon its 'cos they want other people to feel better about themselves.' I smirked at Stacey and glanced over at the worker disdainfully as I saw rage and hurt flash across her face. Sucker.

Stacey giggled cruelly and replied 'I know! I mean, every girl has the right to be ugly, but some just abuse it!' She looked pointedly over at the same girl I had, catching onto my mood.

At this point the girl walked over towards us looking outraged. 'Sorry to break up the bitch fest here, but I'm gonna have to ask you to leave. Now I don't know about your work place, but here at serenity of nature, we don't tolerate cruelty towards workers.' She gave us a self-satisfied glare and practically dared us to come back with a smart comment.

'Are you kidding me? What are you, a fucking politician?! You certainly suit the part,' I looked her up and down 'Personality of a white-washed wall, tendency to give pointless speeches, fashion sense of an impaired hippy... Yeah, I'd say you're part of the green peace?' I gave her an evil glare

'OK seriously, you need to get out. And just for the record, nature isn't lame!' 

I just snorted at her and said 'You still love nature? Even after all it's done to you?'

The girl growled at me, 'Wow, your mum must have a loud bark, anyway, how'd you get here? Someone leave your cage open?'

'Hardly, You know I've seen people like you before, but I had to pay admission. I've always wanted to ask though, as an outsider, what do you think of the human race?' 

'Wow, the plastic barbie can use words like admission? Who saw that coming?' She sneered, and I returned it with venom

'Hmmm, how about this? I give you twenty cents, and you can go visit that pay phone over there and ring ALL your friends to tell them about about the bitch fight you just won, huh? Oh, and bring back the change' Satisfied, I began to look over my fingernails, ignoring the bitch completely.

'Ugh, look here bubble head. I'm gonna go get the manager now, so unless you get that anorexic butt of yours off this seat and outta the shop, your gonna be dealing with allot more than a brain like yours could handle.'

'You know, I reckon you should go get Bill, him and I can have a nice talk about the service levels at this shop' I paused as I waited for the surprise to sink in. 'Yeah, I know him. You wanna know why? My dad's his boss'

'Wait, you're - hang on, just... What?!'

'The name's Lee, Angel. Rose. Lee.'

'Umm OK well I'm really, really sorry and... You can have anything you want, off the shelf for... Free?'

'Jesus, are you dumb or what? As if I can't have that anyway!' I lent over and slapped her cheek lightly, twice. 'If I were you hon, I would be looking for a new job right now. Maybe prostitution would be right for you... You seem pretty submissive when you know who's boss.' I sneered at her and watched the colour drain from her face as she squirmed in discomfort, holding back the tears that I knew were lurking right behind that homely little face.

She turned and stiffly walked away in the direction of the bathroom.

'Come on Stace, Arabella' I grinned at them and laughed at their dumbstruck faces

'Holy shit, that was one of the most awesome bitch fests I've seen you win in a long time Angel!' 

I glared at Arabella for that comment and gestured for them to follow me outta the shop.

We walked out into the throng of people who were shopping and began to make our way to the lifts. I was so completely wrapped in my thoughts, thinking of what a good job I had done back in the store, that I didn't look where I was going.

-BANG-

I looked up and spotted Max peering down at me in concern and surprise. I gazed back up at him, thinking how cute he was and how much I would like to pull him down here and kiss him.

I was beginning to experience a terrible sense of déjà vu

_______________________________________

Hello, hello :)

I decided not to bother with the "give me so many vote and I'll upload" thing, to be honest, I've decided it just plain pisses me off! 

Anyways, so here's my new chapter, I hope you guys like it

I have spent ALL DAY sitting on my computer doing homework and now I have just spent another few hours tryna inspire myself to write for you guys so you better appreciate it! 

hahahahaha

Oh well

So I hope you guys are enjoying life, has everyone seen the annoying orange? I would hope so 'cos it's one of the funniest things you will ever see in ur lives!!!!!!! 

Orange: Hey Apple! Hey! Hey Apple! Apple! Hey! Hey Apple!

Apple: What?! What?! What is it?!!

Orange: Orange you glad I didn't say Apple again?

hahahahahhaa

lol! so have a nice weekend!

Luv u all 

Ruby xoxo:)